C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Sighting: black C32 Federal Way, WA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2009, 02:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 C32
Sighting: black C32 Federal Way, WA

Pulled right next to my black C32 in your black C32 on SR99 in Federal Way yesterday afternoon. Nice selection of chromed stock AMG wheels, lip spoiler and bi-xenons you have there, and the only other black C32 I have seen around here. I wager you won't read this since you ignored my wave and didn't seem to notice my car even though you sat in front of, then beside and then behind me at three consecutive traffic signals. Even so, nice car.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
wow u seem bitter! Dont fret there are plenty of C55 in that neck of the woods
Old 06-08-2009, 07:19 PM

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts
AMG
ok ok lol thats funny I seem to see allot of c32s in renton by the jack in the box on friday nights (summer time ) do you know any place that can tune the ecu on a C32 in washington? because im going to be running some fuel coctail injection and i might need an actual tune instead of generic to the mod tuning
Old 06-09-2009, 06:47 PM

02 C32
Originally Posted by moosejaw
wow u seem bitter! Dont fret there are plenty of C55 in that neck of the woods
Well I may be a <little> bitter, but only because this was the first other AMG I have seen since purchasing mine and I got no fellowship from the guy. I came out of a Corvette, and vette owners wave at each other. The AMG is my four-door vette replcement, and I think I just expected to remain part of a fraternity.

I occasionally forget that not everybody takes their choice of automobile as seriously as I...
Old 06-09-2009, 06:50 PM

02 C32
Originally Posted by francoisisp
ok ok lol thats funny I seem to see allot of c32s in renton by the jack in the box on friday nights (summer time ) do you know any place that can tune the ecu on a C32 in washington? because im going to be running some fuel coctail injection and i might need an actual tune instead of generic to the mod tuning
I haven't investigated tuning, though reading some of the threads here lead me to believe there is limited support available. Please let me know if you find a place that can help. Also, please let me know if you find a place that will delete the secondary cats; I have been to several shops that flat refuse.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:02 PM

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by MountainStone
I haven't investigated tuning, though reading some of the threads here lead me to believe there is limited support available. Please let me know if you find a place that can help. Also, please let me know if you find a place that will delete the secondary cats; I have been to several shops that flat refuse.
aight thats whats up ill let you know if i find some im on detachment rightnow (NAVY) ill be back jull 3rd i have a friend of mine tat does exhaust he could probably help you out and he is not expensive he is in the military too. he is goingto be doing mine wheni get back. check out this video of my c32

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/v...v=105205487596

its kind of blury but i definetly hit 163 and the redar detector went off i thought it was supposed to stop at 155 maybe the prior owner did something to it ?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
2001 E430
Pm'd you
Old 06-10-2009, 03:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C55
Pulled right next to my black C32 in your black C32 on SR99 in Federal Way yesterday afternoon. Nice selection of chromed stock AMG wheels, lip spoiler and bi-xenons you have there, and the only other black C32 I have seen around here. I wager you won't read this since you ignored my wave and didn't seem to notice my car even though you sat in front of, then beside and then behind me at three consecutive traffic signals. Even so, nice car.

western wa c55 owner checking in here. I have yet to see a c32, but I've seen 3 total c55's other than mine. I'm still in a special forces national guard unit so from time to time i go down to ft. lewis area if you're around. Maybe you'll be on one of our jumps from a c-17
Old 06-10-2009, 09:11 PM

02 C32
Originally Posted by RLx02
western wa c55 owner checking in here. I have yet to see a c32, but I've seen 3 total c55's other than mine. I'm still in a special forces national guard unit so from time to time i go down to ft. lewis area if you're around. Maybe you'll be on one of our jumps from a c-17
Looks like several of us AMG owners are military. Weird (?)

I am not a flyer; I keep the electricity and lights on. Watch those Ft. Lewis chopper pilots if you train with them; they dropped one of the special ops parachutists right into one of my 4,160-volt power lines a couple months ago. The guy wasn't hurt but I bet he had to change his underwear.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55
Originally Posted by francoisisp
I live about 10 minutes from the gas stations/jack-in-the-crack meet ups on the weekends. I haven't been to the races since I was like 18, which was about 7 years ago lol. I'm also looking for a place in washington that tunes AMG cars because the previous owner had a LET ecu tune done at some point in time but I don't know if its still on there or not...anyway to tell?
Old 06-10-2009, 11:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
500E Signal Rot
I don't know anyone around here that can tune the factory ECU, which requires specialized equipment. Carb Connection in Kirkland sells Unichip piggy back ECU's, which I had installed in my CLK32k, it was necessary to adjust A/F for the C32 injectors I installed. Carb Connection can also do your secondary cats, but its probably best to contact Alex and see if he is setup to handle the welding requirements.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55
I have my secondaries done; but am interested in purchasing headers for my car. Any good local shop that can install them?
Old 06-11-2009, 01:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

500E Signal Rot
Carb Connection can do your headers as well. They do forced induction and performance upgrades all the time, plus they have a dyno for tuning. I will be there Saturday to run my 500e on the dyno with the BMWCCA. Give Alex a call, he is the owner.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55
Originally Posted by 2PHAST
Carb Connection can do your headers as well. They do forced induction and performance upgrades all the time, plus they have a dyno for tuning. I will be there Saturday to run my 500e on the dyno with the BMWCCA. Give Alex a call, he is the owner.

Is it a group-discount dyno run? I believe I was there about 7 years ago when I still had a honda. I'd love to have a baseline run. If it is, you can count me in on being there saturday. I'll give em a call later today
Old 06-11-2009, 02:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

500E Signal Rot
Originally Posted by RLx02
Is it a group-discount dyno run? I believe I was there about 7 years ago when I still had a honda. I'd love to have a baseline run. If it is, you can count me in on being there saturday. I'll give em a call later today
Yes it is, BMWCCA, but I believe you needed to RSVP for it, they might be full

Email Jeff and see if they have room for you jeff@hauryscollision.com
Old 06-11-2009, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55
Originally Posted by 2PHAST
Yes it is, BMWCCA, but I believe you needed to RSVP for it, they might be full

Email Jeff and see if they have room for you jeff@hauryscollision.com
Emailed him. Crossing my fingers so I can see what kinda figures I'm getting. I wish I had stock wheels to put on instead of my power robbing 19"s :-/