Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 08:00 PM
aho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by jturkel
+1

Mike (Hooleyboy) also has a heat exchanger (an extra one, though he is already running two) that he may not want and he is also located in AZ (near me lol). You can contact him if you want too and see if he wants to sell. really nice guy
Will definetly keep that in mind, just dont have the funds for a heat exchanger yet. Thanks for the recommendation tho.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
03 g35 coupe...........02 c32 Sold
Originally Posted by aho
Just replaced it with a johnson CM30, the cars running perfectly fine, was just expecting to much i guess.
i was able to break loose the tires really easily with the code3 installed. so i definately felt a difference. my car feels like a civic now, that that hte code3 is gone.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:06 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SRT-6
I have a Code 3 pulley too. I can't accelerate with 100% throttle in 1st or 2nd without loosing traction and every time the tires start to slip the car upshifts. So my car is much faster but slower at the same time. I went to the track and equalled my best time but was fighting for traction each and every pass. I didn't see a change in mph at the end of the 1/4. 17.9 lbs is the maximum boost I've seen so far with the pulley. I also went to an autocross event and ran slower than before. Again it was the inability to get enough traction to go full throttle without loosing control. My observation is that the pulley makes more power at the low end, a lot more in the midrange and not so much at the top. I'm happy and disappointed at the same time like you seem to be. I'll be getting some sticky tires in the next month or two and hope to run much faster at the drag strip.

Les