Any news on LT headers?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-08-2009, 08:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 82 Likes on 60 Posts
Cls63 & C32
Any news on LT headers?

Is there any news on LT headers for C32, is there anyone who installed them? dyno results? drag results? boost?
I think the only company who sell them is Eurocharged!
Updates?
Old 08-08-2009, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
I think Jake (Loungn14) is the only one with LTs for the C32 right now. And IIRC, he has not given dyno results or prices yet.

I would imagine that a more free flowing exhaust setup like that involving the installation of aftermarket LTs would result in less back pressure and a subsequent reduce in boost, which is nice. More power at less boost, less stress on the motor
Old 08-09-2009, 01:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
2002 C32, 2012 S550
Originally Posted by Robert AMG
Is there any news on LT headers for C32, is there anyone who installed them? dyno results? drag results? boost?
I think the only company who sell them is Eurocharged!
Updates?
Hey RobertAMG,

Can't say anything about long tubes, but I CAN say that with a LET 185 crank pulley and cooling mods, LET/Eurocharged shorty headers are still a great gain for probably about half the cost of long tubes. Now I don't know of any dyno comparisons between the two, but unless the long tubes are significantly more powerful or if you just HAVE to have the absolute best.....the shortys are pretty awsome as they are.

This is from first hand personal experience. I'll try to get some dyno number within the next month.

Good luck!