Old 03-22-2010, 02:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32, 2007 E550 4matic
Siblings

I finally got the two to sit down together:

I had to spank this little troublemaker in order to get him to sit still:

Big brother doesn't like being intimidated

I was trying to snap the E when the C had to stick it's badge in the way:

The C kept bragging about it's fender badge. He was really getting on the E's nerves:

Even in the end, the C was causing trouble. The E was just trying to leave when the C jumped in the way.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:14 PM
aho

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
03 C32 AMG
I like your creativity! Nice pics
Old 03-23-2010, 11:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32, 2007 E550 4matic
Thank you. Here are my impressions after being in both cars now.

C32 is amazing. It is stock (performance wise), and still manages to impress me when I jump on the gas. I love smoking the tires in this thing. Call me conceited, but I also like the way people look at me when the see the AMG badge. They see the AMG and immediately think of the price tag on the C63. They don't even consider the fact that this is an 8 year old C32 that has depreciated in value. Oh well, who am I to correct them.

E550..well...let me see. I was looking to replace my C5 A6 (318hp) as a DD. It has 160k and is starting to show it's age. Coming from the Audi quattro world and watching my C sit all winter long, I knew it had to be 4matic. I was scared that the E500 would not be much of an upgrade, powerwise, so I looked for an E550 4matic. WOW. The 550 feels like a luxury cruiser and way more refined than the older A6. I like the toys in it. However, when you hit the gas . I was able to chirp the wheels off the line, which is something I could never do in my A6. Off the line, I think I would edge out my C32 due to traction. Highway wise, both cars respond quickly to gas. The V8 is much smoother though getting to 100 IMO. Maybe it's just the smoother delivery. Sorry for my rant. Just commenting on how I enjoy both cars.