C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Headers for the C55 ????!!!! OMGD

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 11:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Headers for the C55 ????!!!! OMGD

hi again 2 posts in one day i never do that i think i am going
will as i was making my exhoust see thread here https://mbworld.org/forums/c32-amg-c...-pipe-c55.html

and was walking around the shop i stumbeld apon these , and when i asked the guy there about them he said they will fit and they are C55 AMG headres they are for sale at the shop for 1066 $ US what do you guys think please see attatchment they do look like kleeman headers
Attached Thumbnails Headers for the C55 ????!!!! OMGD-headers.jpg   Headers for the C55 ????!!!! OMGD-headers-2-.jpg   Headers for the C55 ????!!!! OMGD-headers-3-.jpg  
Old 09-17-2010, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
G55 & SLK55
Get them the price is very reasonable, the Kleemann one's I got for my car costs 3 times more plus shipping to ME.
Old 09-17-2010, 02:56 AM

thanks man i think i will , but i have to ask somthing , as you can see here in the photo the headers come with out the front cat and they do not have hi flow cats , and i would hate to have to put back cats after i put the headers back on so what do i do with the CEL check engine light if it comes on , and is there away around it ?
Old 09-17-2010, 03:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G55 & SLK55
Originally Posted by sultanC36
thanks man i think i will , but i have to ask somthing , as you can see here in the photo the headers come with out the front cat and they do not have hi flow cats , and i would hate to have to put back cats after i put the headers back on so what do i do with the CEL check engine light if it comes on , and is there away around it ?
Kleemann headers dont work with the front cats, they come with downpipes that eliminate them, therefore if you dont have an ECU tune you need to remove the o2 sensors to the rear of the secondary cats.

CEL can be removed by :
A) Tune
B) Re routing the o2 sensors
C) The SDS system at the dealers.

What do you have on your car now, If your getting the headers I recommend the rear sport catalytics.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:34 AM

i have only 2 O2 sensors on my car not 4 only 2 after the front cats , and as for now i only have the exhoust mode done to it , but what will the future hide ummmmmm i still dont know , headers a tune & LSD for sure , nitrous maby kompresor who knows >
Old 09-17-2010, 03:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G55 & SLK55
Originally Posted by sultanC36
i have only 2 O2 sensors on my car not 4 only 2 after the front cats , and as for now i only have the exhoust mode done to it , but what will the future hide ummmmmm i still dont know , headers a tune & LSD for sure , nitrous maby kompresor who knows >
LSD is a must, I am getting later on. I have 19" HRE M40's on the way.
Old 09-17-2010, 03:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

G55 & SLK55
The most restrictive part of the car are the headers and intake, here is the difference in size between oem and Kleemann,

As they say, Comfort power......................:burnout:

Kleemann headers

What looks like to be the oem headers ? restrictive as you can tell from the look when combined with the oem large and very bulky cats.