Guys Need help... Trading C55 for 335i 2007

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 02:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
W203 C55 and SAAB 9-3 2.0T
To the OP-

I must ask you a simple question, what types of opinion's did you think you were going to get in one of the largest C55 AMG sections in the states, about selling your CPO MB for a non CPO BMW? I understand you wanted to see what some might have to say but really, this has been done so many times with the same out comes. Huge flame war and some BMW owner getting a nasty little notice in his in box from the result of him trying to prove just how alpha male he and his BMW 3 Series (Private school girl car) are and that every one with out one must be insane or simply ORIGINAL?! However, none of this matters, because you should drive what thrills you and not wonder what others think. The thrill of owning the car is why I own what I own! So, if the 335 thrills you, then why even ask, you already have the answer anyway. Enjoy it and I hope you still post up pictures once shes your!
Old 12-21-2010, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by C55 4 life
moose jaw your gonna tell me that your car doesnt look douchebag??? your either mexican or a douch or both...you have fun being a little MB fanboy and remain narrowminded while looking at the rear end of an m3/335i **** on you just because you underestimated them by thinking "Oh, its not an mb so there is no way I'll loose."
I must say, I really cant see a likeness here. Doesn't even appear to have headlights at all?
Old 12-21-2010, 04:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 c32 AMG 2012 c250 Coupe
Originally Posted by C55 4 life
moose jaw your gonna tell me that your car doesnt look douchebag??? your either mexican or a douch or both...you have fun being a little MB fanboy and remain narrowminded while looking at the rear end of an m3/335i **** on you just because you underestimated them by thinking "Oh, its not an mb so there is no way I'll loose."
Wow, by judging the way Moose's car looks like and saying he's Mexican is like us reading you are from San Francisco and saying your GAY.. Moose your car is sexy and if it was Mexican i would plug up all of her holes, she would end up in the emergency room..
Old 12-21-2010, 05:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 76 Posts
Current: C217 V12TT AMG Previously: C55 AMG, SL65 AMG
Originally Posted by austinholloman
To the OP-

I must ask you a simple question, what types of opinion's did you think you were going to get in one of the largest C55 AMG sections in the states, about selling your CPO MB for a non CPO BMW? I understand you wanted to see what some might have to say but really, this has been done so many times with the same out comes. Huge flame war and some BMW owner getting a nasty little notice in his in box from the result of him trying to prove just how alpha male he and his BMW 3 Series (Private school girl car) are and that every one with out one must be insane or simply ORIGINAL?! However, none of this matters, because you should drive what thrills you and not wonder what others think. The thrill of owning the car is why I own what I own! So, if the 335 thrills you, then why even ask, you already have the answer anyway. Enjoy it and I hope you still post up pictures once shes your!
I hope he doesn't post up pictures and just leaves this forum completely, whatever car he owns.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
So wait now I am a bit confused- Mexican isnt a race its more of a description of origin, just like being British isn't a race either. Mexican = Latino from Mexico, British = Caucasian from where the history comes from. To further confuse, there are British Latinos that have moved to Mexico whom look Latin but can still call them selves British, mostly just because they have that cool accent that makes everything sound so much smarter than it is...
It's still a comment from a bigot even if he poked fun at Canadians

I must say, I really cant see a likeness here. Doesn't even appear to have headlights at all?
Scratching my head at this comment

Originally Posted by saer1one
Wow, by judging the way Moose's car looks like and saying he's Mexican is like us reading you are from San Francisco and saying your GAY.. Moose your car is sexy and if it was Mexican i would plug up all of her holes, she would end up in the emergency room..
Uh.............thanks

Originally Posted by Viper98912
I hope he doesn't post up pictures and just leaves this forum completely, whatever car he owns.
I sent him a PM saying i thought his comments were out of line and if he really knew anything about a E55, he'd keep his mouth shut. I guess he read it and went away from the board.

Maybe there's a few 335i's running low 11's but how many of them do you see? Most of the ones i see run 12's. Do you think C554less has a 11 sec 335i? I doubt it.

Seems his beef is that AMG should have put a LSD in the C32/C55 and bc they didnt, it's not drag race worthy. Does he understand who is exactly AMG's core clientele? I'm pretty sure they didnt picture us with six year old cars running qtr miles times and putting pulleys/tunes on.

Looking at his profile, his occupation says Kleeman. So i wonder what he does for them? Does he badmouth their products too? Kuzni you should look into this.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That's a picture of a real douchebag. I don't thinl you car and the bag look anything alike. Its a joke. Your car is awsome and yes everything he said was very bigot of him.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Oh my work blocks out all image links due to a firewall
Need a seeing eye dog!!!
***Oops........ no offense to the blind*****
Old 12-21-2010, 03:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by RLx02
It was a joke, I know the definition of Idioms and am not an idiot??
Old 12-21-2010, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cool

Originally Posted by moosejaw
Oh my work blocks out all image links due to a firewall
Need a seeing eye dog!!!
***Oops........ no offense to the blind*****
+1 no offense but do the blind really travel car forums? I know there aren't many blind drivers but I did see that one US Top Gear or the blind guy drifting a 370Z. Pretty impressive! He beat the guys who could see, fair and square!
Old 12-21-2010, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by michael kuzni
i guess i gotta ask around and see who has a guy with a c55 working for them and a 335 (if that's true) and if he's a ***.
Woah!!!!
Maybe now would be a good time to leave the bay area...
Old 12-22-2010, 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds good andrew, i'll look into it. can someone get me the address and phone number of kleemann SF or maybe he works at a retailer in SF? there's only one retailer in SF that's authorized to sell kleemann in SF and that's octane. i guess i gotta ask around and see who has a guy with a c55 working for them and a 335 (if that's true) and if he's a ***. i'll be at the eurocharge tuning event on the 8th in SF (actually, my sister will with my car since i'll be at the CES show) so maybe one of my buddies there can tell me if he's around.
So whats this comment about and why? Am I misunderstanding this or did the thread just some how turn into a gay bash?
Old 12-22-2010, 08:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Micheal,
I would edit that post. Its not the 50's anymore...... Only Glenn could recollect those days.

BTW C554life apologized for his remarks in a PM. So i guess we can stop bashing him.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
alright if he apologized then it's all good. i deleted those comments. sorry
Old 12-22-2010, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Micheal,
I would edit that post. Its not the 50's anymore...... Only Glenn could recollect those days.

BTW C554life apologized for his remarks in a PM. So i guess we can stop bashing him.
Hey, I resemble that and where's my PM apology??
Old 12-22-2010, 06:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Resemble? Resent?
Old 12-22-2010, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Originally Posted by Newzchspy
Hey, I resemble that and where's my PM apology??

did he say something to you too?
Old 12-22-2010, 11:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
did he say something to you too?
No that's Glenn ^^^^^^
He's old, you should ask him what it was like to "take geometry with jesus"
then ask him which dinosaur he rode to school
Old 12-23-2010, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Im still not sure if I should be disappointed or not in the way this was handled. Your right, this is not the 50's and believe it or not men that love men may just so happen to love cars too and cars are why we are here. Not because of skin color, race, creed, sexual orientation or religion. Please, lets not break these boundaries.

Micheal,

Old 12-24-2010, 03:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Right and what did people call black Americans in the 50's? Just reply with the word used and see where this thread and your status ends up. *** is not a word for a$$ hole. Rectum, anus and butt hole are. *** is the derogatory word used to oppress homosexuals in 1900's.
Old 12-24-2010, 04:24 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
lots of ppl i know had the 335i coupe and sedan...at least 4 of them lemoned their cars because of the fuel pump issue. 2007 is no longer under the original warranty, so expect to take the fuel pump issue into consideration. although BMW did extend the warranty on the fuel pump as i've heard.

as for C55 to 335i... I wouldn't look at it as upgrade unless you want to mod the heck out of it. generally cheaper to mod than C55.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Right and what did people call black Americans in the 50's? Just reply with the word used and see where this thread and your status ends up. *** is not a word for a$$ hole. Rectum, anus and butt hole are. *** is the derogatory word used to oppress homosexuals in 1900's.
what did gay mean back in the 50's? why do people curse, yet not use the literal meaning of the word in the context and situation that is provided. if i slice my finger, i'm not using an interjection like "ouch!" even though i know am in the wrong for using any bashful language. i am recognizing that the words we choose to use are indeed the wrong ones as far as name calling, next time someone is bashing a fellow friend and well respected member on here, i'll be sure to keep my mouth shut
Old 12-24-2010, 05:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

what did gay mean back in the 50's? why do people curse, yet not use the literal meaning of the word in the context and situation that is provided. if i slice my finger, i'm not using an interjection like "ouch!" even though i know am in the wrong for using any bashful language. i am recognizing that the words we choose to use are indeed the wrong ones as far as name calling, next time someone is bashing a fellow friend and well respected member on here, i'll be sure to keep my mouth shut
You can say whatever word you want at anytime. The issue is who you're saying it to or around and what the original/real meaning of the word is.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Originally Posted by Viper98912
You can say whatever word you want at anytime. The issue is who you're saying it to or around and what the original/real meaning of the word is.

thank you. believe me, i understand because i'm using my real name on this forum so it's not very hard to call me out on something.but bashing on others members for an opinion will never come from my head, to keyboard, to here. others bashing on other members for off topic stuff...ehh i'm just gonna keep my mouth shut from now on
Old 12-24-2010, 08:20 AM
Admin Alumni

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
See Garage
I'm getting tired of babysitting this thread, the various children in this thread, and this forum in general.

Peeps, if you can't address eachother, or describe eachother in terms that don't insult the variety of individuals we have here, then you are invited to post elsewhere.

The next person who uses a derrogatory term to characterise a whole group will earn themselves a 2-week suspension. Fair Warning.