C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

I'm back.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2003, 03:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
I'm back.

It's been a while since I've been reading up on the forum here. After the repair fiascos w/my car I just wanted as little to do w/MB as possible. What wound up happening w/the brake issue mentioned in that thread? Eventually my brake pedal got so mushy it went to the floor of the car w/out engaging the abs One new master cylinder later and the brakes were back. Since then I've been jerk and BAS/ABS light free So the parts list in the post above appears to be the trans fix (at least for me). Now, what have you guys done about the squeaking suspension :v After two weeks of dry weather mine was unbearably noisy but suddenly clammed up after I washed the car (water lubed the bushings temporarily; or washed out the springs)?

I also now have to keep me entertained so my car analness doesn't get solely focused on the Benz.
Old 05-24-2003, 03:37 PM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G
oooooooo

thats a nice car to play around with ..actually BLACK looks very nice! ...i went with a girl to the 1/4mile strip and i let her race my car she lined up against one by chance. she fell asleep at the light and gave the guy 2sec jump ..she caught up to the evo but the evo won by a hair.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:44 AM

C32 AMG
My suspension was squeeking, so they changed the bearings under warranty, also, there is one piece that they upgraded which i am having install on thursday, which is supposed to stop noise. My noise is gone since the suspension bushing went.
Old 05-27-2003, 09:18 PM

C32 AMG
Thanks for the info 99ITR_SC. Have to see what my dealer says about that.

Thanks for the compliment ro0zy. The thing about black for me is that it hides all the black plastic pieces on the car and the sun roof and also minimizes the appearance of the scoops and spoiler. Makes it look classier, well as classy as any fire breathing rally car with altezza lights and a basket wing is going to look It also has blue purple metallic undertone (Tarmac is the name of the color).

I could go on about the EVO, but I won't do it any justice. It really is a car you have to drive to see what all the fuss is about. It's not the speed, it's the handling. It's the most electric, ready to change direction, on rails street car I've driven. It doesn't hurt that < $2,000 will put it in the 12's 1/4 mile either

Last edited by Lou Zer; 05-27-2003 at 09:34 PM.