C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Ding removal in so-cal?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2003, 04:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ding removal in so-cal?

Less than 1k miles on my car and I've got a very slight ding on my driver's side front 1/4.. I'm the only one who can see it but.. it bugs me. There is no paint missing and no obvious sign of an impact but the ding is there.. about 4" about where it says V6 KOMPRESSOR

Does anyone here have a good dent/ding removal person in orange county or the long beach area?

Thanks

Michael
Old 05-26-2003, 01:22 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Already, that's horrible! Call information, and get the number for AutoRecon (949 i think) in Irvine. They do paintless dent repair.

-Ben
Old 05-26-2003, 04:32 PM

2005 B6 S4
Re: Ding removal in so-cal?

Originally posted by scmguru
Less than 1k miles on my car and I've got a very slight ding on my driver's side front 1/4.. I'm the only one who can see it but.. it bugs me. There is no paint missing and no obvious sign of an impact but the ding is there.. about 4" about where it says V6 KOMPRESSOR

Does anyone here have a good dent/ding removal person in orange county or the long beach area?

Thanks

Michael

I heard the dent guy at House of Import is pretty good.
Don't recall his name but he's the only dent guy there.

peter
Old 05-26-2003, 05:15 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
w212 E63 / 996tt
dents

I too am in the Long Beach area and am currently searching for dent removal. There are a couple of car washes that have dent removal and do a pretty good job. I am pretty sure that the car wash on PCH across from Brooks college does removal. An auto repair place, "Class Auto" also does removal though they might be pricey they probably do the best job. Class auto is off Willow in signal hill. I have two dings and one is also right above the Kompressor sign.
Let me know where you go and the outcome.

Evan
p.s I have only seen one other C32 on the road and it was burgandy, is that your color by any chance?
Old 05-26-2003, 11:01 PM

Thanks for the tips everyone.. for the person who asked, my car is pewter. I'd love to see a burgundy c32.. that's a great color!

Take care,

michael