Old 06-27-2011, 03:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Maybe not, pm him
Old 06-27-2011, 04:12 PM

2002 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by c32kompressor
That's pretty cool. So I talents you can only get this in Europe?
Yes, it's a modificaton that AMG does, not Mercedes. So the ECU has to be sent to AMG.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:15 PM

2002 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by AMG3.2
I just want faster shift times lol and hopefully the eurocharged tune fixes the 1500 rpm jerk that some have experienced
Eurocharged tune will change shift points as well as increase throttle response and decrease the delay between shifts. I don't like how with the eurocharged remap the gears seem to change too quickly at moderate throttle keeping the RPM's very low all the time. I'm not sure what the purpose of this change was, to save gas? It's pretty annoying. I'll have to talk to Jerry about this one.

I still experience tranny jerk with the eurocharged tune. There is nothing to "fix". Tranny jerk as discussed many times is torque converter lockup and is normal. It's more noticeable for me when the tranny is cold. I barely feel it when the car is warmed up.
Old 06-27-2011, 04:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 170 Likes on 145 Posts
C63 AMG, P30
Originally Posted by Autotechnica
Eurocharged tune will change shift points as well as increase throttle response and decrease the delay between shifts. I don't like how with the eurocharged remap the gears seem to change too quickly at moderate throttle keeping the RPM's very low all the time. I'm not sure what the purpose of this change was, to save gas? It's pretty annoying. I'll have to talk to Jerry about this one.

I still experience tranny jerk with the eurocharged tune. There is nothing to "fix". Tranny jerk as discussed many times is torque converter lockup and is normal. It's more noticeable for me when the tranny is cold. I barely feel it when the car is warmed up.
Oh yeah that doesn't seem good lol so its just ripping through gears accelerating to like 35 mph? That would be annoying. I'd rather it rip through gears when your on it and then behave normally when just cruising.

Although, I'm sure this make manual shifting a lot better since it's faster.