Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
**** you chump...be carefull in the bay area
Old 10-25-2011, 04:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
Originally Posted by chris.bachman
Seriously, do not associate with this guy. I'd like to see Eurocharged refuse service to that "chump".
i hope we meet face to face one day, see if your man enough to say that! But i guarrentee your not, as most of you chumps drive them cuz your moms n pops helped you buy it....
hope i get to meet you PUNK
Old 10-25-2011, 04:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C32/C55 AMG
Originally Posted by WHTC32AMG
First i didn't "****" over a member, in the ad, i never stated that i had the tools for lowering the coilovers, as far as the threads,i didn't see if they were worn out...i sent plenty of pics to the buyer!!!! As many was he wanted!
i took them to a shop and they told me that they could install them no prob, after taking a look at them, and they didnt tell me there was ONE problem with them!
Maybe the plastic hat was broken in route to delivery? But how do i know that the reciptiant didn't strip them when he tried to put them on, or drop them?!!!!? I sold them and stated that they were used, they were not going to be perfect!...after delievery he waited DAYS to contact me....why not right then and there upon delievery did he not say something!

Eurocharged....
I hope we can do business, i didnt "****" you over when you guys bought the headers from me...

To all you others....
hate me, but trying to ruin a mans name can lead to situations no one wants, can we leave it at that!
If that's the case why the hostility? All of this started with you getting upset at everyone for telling you to be honest about what happened. You never did provide evidence or say anything about the other person knowing exactly what he had gotten. To avoid these situations, you should be as transparent as possible. Post pics, note the problem areas, and make sure that the person receiving the item is sure about what they are getting. I'm sure you could have handled this situation in a much better way. No one is out to get you, we are just looking out for each other.
Old 10-31-2011, 10:14 AM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by WHTC32AMG
i hope we meet face to face one day, see if your man enough to say that! But i guarrentee your not, as most of you chumps drive them cuz your moms n pops helped you buy it....
hope i get to meet you PUNK
guess hes not getting tuned at sema lol.....(BANNED)
Old 11-02-2011, 01:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
2002 C32, 2012 S550
Wow, I just now saw that I got Threatened! Man, I hope he comes looking for me in North Richmond.....I'll be the one in the Red Sox cap.