Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 09:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG
AMS Announcement ....

Fellow AMG owners,

AMS is proud to announce it has officially been acquired by another tuning firm. After nearly five years in the Mercedes Tuning Market, the acquisition of AMS and its product lines represents a culmination of the many years of dedication towards customer satisfaction and tuning excellence. AMS would like to thank the newly acquiring firm for its cooperation during this complex and lengthy transition. Most importantly, all existing AMS warranties are 100% backed and will automatically transfer over!! The new firm will continue in AMS’ legacy but in a slightly different path. All existing inventory of AMS products will be sold by the new firm at 20% off as a going away gift to all our loyal fans and customers!!

For more information on this please visit our website for the appropriate links (in order to comply with forum rules). Customers & patrons can still email us at AMS via the contact link on the website (which will remain active for the next few months). Also, AMS will still remain a vendor on MBworld until the end of the year in order to ensure a smooth transition over to the new management.

I personally would like to thank all of the loyal customers and patrons for their many years of long lasting support and enthusiasm for AMS Performance Products. Having been provided a new business opportunity overseas outside the automotive sector, the appropriate decision was made to pass on the torch to a new firm whose 100% focus can insure the absolute best level of customer service and qualtiy. Its been an amazing ride and I am glad to have provided such a contribution to the Mercedes Benz community for so many years. I also felt it was only appropriate that all future products will carry the acquiring firms brand name to reflect the new ownership (to help avoid any confusion as I will no longer be affiliated in any way).

Thanks again for all the great years! Its been fun
Omey
AMS