C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32 AMG build thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 07:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2002 C32 AMG
C32 AMG build thread

Well let me first start by stating that i have been a long visitor of this forum and let me start by saying very informative forum and really helped me build my car from all your experiences, feedbacks, and threads.
I bought this car mid december 2011 from a friend coming from a supercharged 350z really wanted a car that had potential and could drive like a stock car. Been long waiting to get into an amg first impressions definetly love the feel of the interior the beautifull amg leather seats and the ever so modern interior " props to mercedes for making an interior feel beautifull and modern even after 10 years ". Ride quality and interior is a big improvment from the 350z which felt dated and sometimes cheap especially the interior.

I was visiting relatives in the states " Fresno california " so felt the need to bring a couple of christmas gifts

Fast forward to january let the modding begin special thanks to autodynamics garage " ali siklawi " who made this build possible

first christmas box

pulley saver kit + plugs

cm johsnon ic pump

now went and got from a used spare parts shop a full sl 55 intake system and sl55 y pipe

now onto headers i bought these headers used from my friend ali's he bought these before he installed longtube headers and kept these so bought them for a great deal thanks to ali siklawi as usual

comparison stock vs eurocharged

i couldnt provide pictures of the pulley's as they were on the car when it was bought

i didnt take pictures of the supercharger pulley machined to 70mm for more boost sorry about that

now after these mods cooling became a major concern so we custom made a bigger heater exchanger and installed a secondary one for more cooling

ali installing the bigger heater exchanger

second radiator it is a return using the first heater exchanger ali might elaborate more on this

now finally done the car is very fast
here is a dyno sheet before the supercharger pulley so this is on less boost from its current forum

so when the dyno run was made it was on approx 1.5 bar of boost now should have after the supercharger pulley approx 1.6 bar this is approx so dont quote me on specific numbers

this is not a dynojet or mustang dyno before ppl start bashing me lol

this is atm dyno the only one in lebanon so had to make due
this dyno is not caliborated for torque so torque numbers might be off

now pictures of the car

Last edited by Karimsc32; 01-29-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:07 AM

C32AMG.335 e92 fbo.protomotive996 gt2
Old 01-30-2012, 12:10 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Mercedes Evo II
very nice work man! Congrats and welcome to this forum! Btw where are you located?
Old 01-30-2012, 02:12 PM

2002 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by EVOII_Racer
very nice work man! Congrats and welcome to this forum! Btw where are you located?
I am in lebanon