2005 C55 AMG FOR SALE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Volvo S60 R
2005 C55 AMG FOR SALE

Hi everyone --

I am not an active poster on these forums, but have been an avid lurker for a few years. I would like to thank you for the tips/tricks/knowledge you have imparted upon me along the way. No doubt, my ownership experience has been enhanced...so too has my C55.

I am the 3rd owner of the car...I am friends with both of the first two owners. The car has 73k as of today on the odometer, is black/black, navigation, power sunshade, harman/kardon audio, heated seats, xenons, 6 cd changer, etc. It has a clear bra on the hood, fenders, and side-view mirrors. It runs great and I have a host of maintenance records/receipts that will come with the car. I am located in Harrisburg, PA. The car was bought new and has been serviced at Sun Motors Cars in Mechanicsburg, PA. It also has very good and matching continental extreme contact dw's at all corners. The rear tires were replaced about 1k miles ago. At the same time, I had the wheels powder coated in factory silver...they look awesome.

The car will need front brakes soon as well as the valve cover gaskets replaced. The former is a wear item of course, the ladder, very common with these engines.

The car has been enhanced with a eurocharged ecu tune, secondary cat & resonator delete. It pulls like a freight train and sounds phenomenal.

I have photos and videos of the car...neither of which will load. Please email me at j.michaelcurci@gmail.com and I will gladly send this these to you and answer any other questions you have. Price is $19,500. Thank you!
Old 05-14-2012, 09:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
07 E63 Estate | 09 & 10 Rx8 R3
Posting this for psubankR:

Old 05-15-2012, 07:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi s4 and s8
Looks good. Glws!