C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

WTB WANTED: Modded C32

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-18-2012, 11:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2012 C63 Sedan - Mars Red on Red Pepper
WTB WANTED: Modded C32

Well just sold my 2003 SL55 and got some extra money so its time to get the toy I have always wanted! I'v always wanted a Silver Renntech C32, it just has not happened yet... I prefer a California Car but for the right price and Mods I would consider out of state. I would take a stock car for the right price. Silver is my first choice of color but am open. Idealy I would like one all Renntech with Renntech wheels but again im open to Eurocharged, Code3, LET mods. Please let me know what you have, looking for a good deal as I do have 4 cars and dont really need a C32 but i feel its time to get it off my bucket list!
Old 07-19-2012, 04:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
PLAID
Originally Posted by eroune
Well just sold my 2003 SL55 and got some extra money so its time to get the toy I have always wanted! I'v always wanted a Silver Renntech C32, it just has not happened yet... I prefer a California Car but for the right price and Mods I would consider out of state. I would take a stock car for the right price. Silver is my first choice of color but am open. Idealy I would like one all Renntech with Renntech wheels but again im open to Eurocharged, Code3, LET mods. Please let me know what you have, looking for a good deal as I do have 4 cars and dont really need a C32 but i feel its time to get it off my bucket list!
Other than a few nice badges, the Renntech stuff for the C32 is nothing compared to what EC did the past few years with the C32. Personally, I wouldn't pay for a Renntech badged car. Don't believe me, just ask Jerry at EC all about Renntech. You'll be looking elsewhere after that conversation!!! Between Brandon at Code III (now out of business) and Jake and Jerry at EC, they smoke the stuff at Renntech for the C32.
Old 07-20-2012, 01:02 AM

iv been hearing that more and more, thanks, i guess mainly its the wheels i like the most of renntech which i can always find a used set.. under the hood just looking for a rocket, just gotta find a good deal! i know its out there im in no rush!

Originally Posted by Newzchspy
Other than a few nice badges, the Renntech stuff for the C32 is nothing compared to what EC did the past few years with the C32. Personally, I wouldn't pay for a Renntech badged car. Don't believe me, just ask Jerry at EC all about Renntech. You'll be looking elsewhere after that conversation!!! Between Brandon at Code III (now out of business) and Jake and Jerry at EC, they smoke the stuff at Renntech for the C32.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
none
You should offer BenzoAMGpower for his Renntech C32
It has what your looking for
I dont know if he is in the market for selling but i think he might entertain a offer
Old 07-20-2012, 10:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
Originally Posted by moosejaw
I dont know if he is in the market for selling but i think he might entertain a offer
I haven't seen him on here in forever.
Old 07-26-2012, 11:32 AM

thanks!! will try to look him up

Old 07-26-2012, 04:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
2002 C32, 2012 S550
Isn't he in Florida?