Group Buy for Expression(CL/SLK type grill)is on

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 03:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The True OG Modded out W203
Group Buy for Expression(CL/SLK type grill)is on

I believe we got 5-6 people that emailed/PM'd that were interested for sure so just go ahead and call Ben@Evosport pho# 714 731 6040x11. Mention group buy of Expression grill. CALL!!
Old 09-11-2003, 05:39 PM

2002 C32 AMG Orion Blue Charcoal/Blue
Don't call Ben if you expect a straight answer! I called a couple of weeks ago to see if the GB was still on and if a grille was in stock ready to go. Ben said it would be a couple of weeks and I said I needed it sooner before a MBCA event so I wasn't interested. He said he would make some calls and get back to me. As promised, he called back in a half hour or so and said he found one. He said he would ship it three day air if I wanted so we went ahead with the transaction.

Shortly thereafter, I have an e-mail and guess what? He doesn't have the grill but will keep the order open if I want. I'm real disappointed but tell him to go ahead but wanted to know when he expected it. No reply since then to two e-mails asking for a status. Nice customer service

Ben - A little lesson: if you don't know the status at least e-mail letting someone know that you received the inquiry and are checking into it. If you think I believe you ever thought you had a grill to ship me you're wrong. I don't think it would be worth the profit on a grill to ruin you credibility with a customer but I can't see any other motivation to string me along.
Old 09-11-2003, 08:46 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Carl,

What can I tell you? I have been completely honest with you from the very beginning. When you inquired about the grill, our computer's inventory said that we had one available for you and we agreed upon 3-day shipping in order for it to reach you in time for your event. The very next day, I contacted you to inform you that our inventory was incorrect and that the grill was not in stock. I apologize for the error in our inventory, but you were immediately notified of it! You have not at any time been charged, nor were you left expecting a grill to arrive 3 days later.

We then agreed to ship the grill via ground to you when it arrived, as it it would be impossible to have the grill to you before your meet.

Now here, you mention 2 emails asking for the status of it. From the time we agreed upon shipping until now, I have received 1 email from you; sent yesterday at 6:15pm PST. While it is quite common for me to be at work answering emails past 7:30, I had chosen to leave work at 5:30, and did not receive it until this morning. It has been less than 24 hours since the email was sent or received, and you are already insulting both myself and evosport. Please contact me offline, if you would still like to purchase the grill from us.

Ben
evosport
Old 09-11-2003, 09:43 PM

2002 C32 AMG Orion Blue Charcoal/Blue
Ben:

Our first conversation you said you didn't have one and it would be two weeks. When I said that wouldn't work you said you would check and get back to me. You called within a half hour and said you had one. So I don't know where the inventory went wrong. The first answer or the second.

I sent an e-mail on 9/4/03 at 4:12pm eastern time (at the same time I e-mailed to keep the order open which you apparently received because you reference the understanding we had to keep the order open) to ask for an estimated status. So it's been over a week with no answer. I've never heard from you at all...even if you only got an e-mail this morning did you plan on taking thirty seconds to answer it? I see your posts here but no e-mail...that's frustrating.

If you find the facts of the situation insulting to you (and Evosport somehow) I don't know what to tell you.

P.S. I forwarded the two e-mails from 9/4/03 asking questions; one about the grill status and one about information on your power packs. I can't fabricate those. Let me know when they show up.

Is sorry in your vocabulary? If you're in customer service and something gets screwed up it ought to be. It sure wasn't in your e-mail that told me you didn't have the grill that I was rushing to get nor was any semblance of when I should expect it.

Last edited by Carl AMG; 09-11-2003 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-12-2003, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32
carl,

Sorry must be in his vocabulary, he wrote "I apologize" above in the thread. He also wrote to contact him offline if you wanted to continue with your order. I for one are more than happy with Ben and evosport.

you just gotta think that people have a life other than work, he needs to get his groove on sometimes and get some!:p cut him some slack! if you acutally go over to E46fanatics, people wait on their UUC exhaust for 3-4 months and its common.

Jerry