C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Need some help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 11:38 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C32 AMG
Need some help

I was out and about yesterday and a cop decides to pull me over. I had no idea why i was getting pulled over. I wasn't speeding, didn't miss any stop signs, didn't go through any red or yellow lights. So he pulls me over and was a real jerk about it (very smug). He said he pulled me over for no front plate and tinted windows. He asks for my drivers license and insurance. I give him my license. I unbuckle my seat belt so i can reach into the glove box to get my insurance. He comes back and he's holding 3 tickets. 1 for the plates, another for the tints, and a 3rd for not having seat belt even though i unbuckled right in front of him. I couldn't believe that BS but what can i do. He wasn't going to take it anyway. Plus as soon as he presented me with the 3rd ticket my attitude changed dramatically. Either way I need some help from some of you. In order to get out of the tickets for the tinted windows and front plates I need to bring in a picture of my car with no tints and the front plate. Well I have a silver C32 and would like to ask one of you who also has a silver C32 if you could do me a favor and take a picture of your car from the side. That is if you dont have tints. Also please minimize everything in the background. No trees or easily identifiable objects. A brick wall would be great. I then plan to take a picture of my car with the front plate taped on. Therefore I'll have my two pictures and get out of those tickets. My email address to send the picture to is dnitoi@comcast.net or you can just post it here in this tread. Thank you in advance. I really appreciate it.

Daniel
Silver 2002 C32
Old 11-14-2003, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Better yet...

Get a lawyer...
Old 11-14-2003, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

Received 777 Likes on 756 Posts
bone stock E55 AMG
they only require pictures now?
b4, i had to take my car to the police station and show to the officer that i had removed my tint and added front plate... but that was 5 yrs ago...