::ECS Tuning:: Auxiliary Input Wiring Harness For Your C-Class

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 01:40 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
::ECS Tuning:: Auxiliary Input Wiring Harness For Your C-Class

Click HERE to order or for more information.

Only $34.56*

Sometimes simply attempting to listen to an external audio source requires extensive rewiring and difficult customization. The genuine Mercedes-Benz Auxiliary Input Wiring Harness makes the job clean and easy.

Listen to any audio source using a standard 3.5mm adapter, including any Apple product and any phone or Mp3 device.

*Price subject to change.
Old 03-06-2014, 05:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes c32
Hello, i have c32 amg 2003 year. It doesnt have any aux input. so i want to buy this, but i dont know how to install it? can u show how can i do it?
Old 03-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2012 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Azeri
Hello, i have c32 amg 2003 year. It doesnt have any aux input. so i want to buy this, but i dont know how to install it? can u show how can i do it?
Azeri,

Installation for this Auxiliary Input Wiring Harness is a fairly simple process.

The input goes in the glove compartment. There should already be a hole cut out for this in the side of the glove compartment.

You will need to remove the passenger side kick panel. Once this is done, you will see the plug where this wiring harness connects to the audio system wiring harness. You do not need to remove the head unit from the car to do this installation.

Unfortunately, I do not have any photos of the installation process for this harness, however, there are several threads from forum members that document the installation process of this auxiliary input wiring harness.

I hope this information helps, and if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to post or send a PM!
Old 03-07-2014, 07:31 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2005 C55 AMG
With all due respect, I just paid $20 for this exact part at my local MB dealership.