C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Supercharger problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2017, 10:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c32 amg
Supercharger problem

I just reemplace the intercooler supercharger, i fix the leak, everething good not leak more, but now after 20 minutes to run fast, the supercharger shout down, , and on , shount down , i conect the obd2 Edu, and show the iat sensor , i change for new one run better , but today again the problem with the charger iré sometimes

please what problem you think its
Old 04-27-2017, 09:20 AM

Received 222 Likes on 165 Posts
'08 S550 P3; Golf Carts; MT Bike; Scooters
Can you read the IAT from the OBD2 scan tool? If you can - what is the temperature when driving? I think it shuts down around 180 F, so it needs to be lower.

Check the intercooler pump (RF Fender well) and see if it is working. If it does not pump coolant, the system gets too hot and shuts down.
Old 04-27-2017, 09:34 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
c32 amg
yup yup what he said above.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:32 PM

c32 amg
Originally Posted by super-amg
I just reemplace the intercooler supercharger, i fix the leak, everething good not leak more, but now after 20 minutes to run fast, the supercharger shout down, , and on , shount down , i conect the obd2 Edu, and show the iat sensor , i change for new one run better , but today again the problem with the charger iré sometimes

i found the problem, i try fix the intercooler and the mecánic close 3 Line, más the coolant not down the temp well, i doimg,a new intercooler with more Line for pass the coolant
Old 05-06-2017, 04:10 PM

c32 amg

you need to replace the water pump for your heat exchanger. Will silver your issue
Old 05-06-2017, 04:13 PM

c32 amg
http://www.needswings.com/bosch-intercooler-pump-with-pigtail

order this right here
Old 05-06-2017, 04:16 PM

c32 amg
Originally Posted by kramykram
you need to replace the water pump for your heat exchanger. Will silver your issue
dont know , but dont fix well , the leak fix , but the intercooler dont work well, for down the temp coolant and the iat, sensor shut down the supercharger
Old 05-06-2017, 06:18 PM

c32 amg
dont know , but dont fix well , the leak fix , but the intercooler dont work well, for down the temp coolant and the iat, sensor shut down the supercharger

best thing you can can do is put a couple of wire splicers into the positive and negative on your own heat exchanger water pump and go straight to the battery. See if it runs. If it does let it run for a bit to see if it cuts out after it gets hit. If it dies replace your water pump with the one above I linked you to. If it doesn't die. Start looking at fuses and see if you have one that could be blown