C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

LOSS DRIVETRAIN C 32 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 08:27 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
C32 AMG by Celeris
LOSS DRIVETRAIN C 32 AMG

Hello friends I have an important question that I have not been able to solve, I hope you have a solution .... I have my c32 amg for 2 years and in this time I have made several modifications that acontinuacion I put:

intake sl55 amg, kompressor pulley 65mm,shortyheaders Eurocharged, sport catalysts 150 cpsi,delete medium exhaust,rear exhaust Supersprint,intercooler kompressor Speedriven,big watercooler and pump c30 Johnson,keys Needwings,ECU Eurocharged and TCU Eurocharged with manual mode "M" to put it in the Dynometer.
of course all the new liquids and filters, the automatic box I had to rebuild since the Valeo radiator was cracked, including transmission bends, temperature sensors, pressure, crankshaft, etc ... all new.
I believe that my car should give at least 400 ps and it is giving me 370ps 376 ps the car does not give any fault and the reprogramming is checked by Eurocharged
My question is ... why do I have such a large DRIVETRAIN loss of 109PS? Which may be due?
I
attach my test in the Dyno, so you can see the results The power to the wheels is 253.9 PS, engine power 376.7 PS Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance to this photo and especially to Jerry and Solomon of Eurocharged!
=left

=left
=left
=left