C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C55 Understeer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2004, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55, 2010 ML350
miroj,

based on your posts, i've filled my new E55's trunk with lead and attached a new parachute in case I fly away while driving. thanks for the words of warning, i didn't realize i needed these accessories...

guys,
lets just ignore this guy. he seems young and defensive and this thread is actually a pretty good one on understeering.

i get my new E55 in December and I'd like to address the understeer issue sooner than later. Someone mentioned kits by Renntek or Carlsson which could make the car neutral. Could you put links down where I could find someone to do this, or if I could do it myself (somewhat handy with cars). Also, do these kits scew up ESP? And do they affect the warranty?

Thanks,
Gareth
Old 11-05-2004, 03:36 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by gmdebruyn
miroj,

based on your posts, i've filled my new E55's trunk with lead and attached a new parachute in case I fly away while driving. thanks for the words of warning, i didn't realize i needed these accessories...

guys,
lets just ignore this guy. he seems young and defensive and this thread is actually a pretty good one on understeering.

i get my new E55 in December and I'd like to address the understeer issue sooner than later. Someone mentioned kits by Renntek or Carlsson which could make the car neutral. Could you put links down where I could find someone to do this, or if I could do it myself (somewhat handy with cars). Also, do these kits scew up ESP? And do they affect the warranty?

Thanks,
Gareth
Translation
----------

Im too stupid to think for myself so lets ignore anyone that doesnt agree.