C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

New Years Nightmare...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-07-2005, 02:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes E320 , Lexus IS350
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
Well yes that is exactly what I would tell myself.
True! But that wouldn't be the FIRST thing you'd say right? First, I'd be like ..... THEN I would be ....... then
I don't see Jlara "crying like a baby" ... all he did was post what happened to his car on new year's eve.
Old 01-07-2005, 02:40 AM

C 32 AMG (203.065)
Originally Posted by clk55fan
If you don't like the message/pics click the 'back' button dude(s)

Everyone is entitled to post whatever they want,
the reader has the option of reading or leaving.

Post whatever you wish, I am a motor enthusiast, and
passionate about cars.
I too park way the f*ck out of the way in shopping mall/centers.
I use the california duster almost everytime b4 I drive.
I never drive with dust on my wheels (almost anyway).
I don't valet my car or if I do, I PAY to have it parked up FRONT!
I spend 4-5 hours to wash my car.
My car cost me over $75 large and it's *******g paid 4.
So, I don't mind hearing a fellow motor enthusiast languish
over some mishap over his car.
I too will be *****in and would surely share my ideas to avoid
this happening to anyone on this forum.
Let us know/show man, we empathize AND sympathize with you.
Afterall, that's what this forum is ALL ABOUT.

100% agreed man..!

If you dont like it, don't read it.. and btw.. the this forum ain't dead

my 2 cents..
Old 01-07-2005, 07:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by Vadim @ evosport

Brooklyn, BABY put some clothes on, I do not want to see your belly button...........

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

P.S. Your grown up picture is UGLY too!

If I were you I would not fly.

With the face like that................ Ouch!
Hello friend. What what what! Why you make fun of my face? My name is Borat. Like English Barry, but people call me Steve. I am journalist from Kazakhstan. In Kazakhstan the favourite hobbies are disco dancing, archery, rape and table tennis. It is nice. I like. I dont like you. You do not make funny. You must have a small hram. Jagshemash, Pepsi Max.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:25 AM

Vadim, you might as well stop here, not only is bklyn benz baiting you successfully, but you are hurting the reputation of evosport by conducting yourself in any other way than superbly professionally.
Old 01-07-2005, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by rguy
Vadim, you might as well stop here, not only is bklyn benz baiting you successfully, but you are hurting the reputation of evosport by conducting yourself in any other way than superbly professionally.
I agree, seeing you flame away has made me think twice about doing business with you.

Sorry about your car.
Old 01-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Almost a Member!

02 c32
Hmmmm. I think someone has taken over Vadim's account, cause I've met the guy and this isn't the kind of stuff I'd expect him to say.

_tom
Old 01-08-2005, 10:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55AMG W203; 330i E90
In Hong Kong, we are forced to park in narrow car parks next to each other's cars. Every car I owned had got "bullet holes" because most of the times, when the passengers of cars parking next to you would bang their doors to your car. This probably not only because people in our city are careless and selffish; it would be because in our city , not every one owns cars. So many ppl here do not have that sense of being sensible about banging other cars when they get out from their cars. Based on the bullet holes posistions, I would guess that is most of the time done by the passengers. Drivers are normally more careful when they get out from their seats.
I would not want to see bullet holes on my car, apart from it is quite new, it also costs me 105K here.
So what do I do? Now, I always find the top floors of each of the car park I go, and make sure I do not park next to other cars.
Or , it our city's habit, all neat Benz park next to each other, because we believe Benz lovers are more considerate! I often see this is the case here.
Bullet holes are so hateful, they may or may not be obvious; and they are not really bad enough to be justified to get re-painted.

The conclusion is , always avoid to park next to another car.
It is not easy to do in our city; but this is the way it is.
Or, we surely get bullet holes sooner or later.
Old 01-08-2005, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'15 E350 4M Sport
Originally Posted by cntlaw
... Bullet holes are so hateful, they may or may not be obvious; and they are not really bad enough to be justified to get re-painted.
When I go to Germany I always find it amazing how small (width) the parking spaces are there also. Even in my rental, I am always careful when I get in and out but if I were say 20-lb heavier, I might not have a choice but to press a door against someone elses car. Sometimes I go through contortions and slowly squeeze myself out of the car just to avoid any possible car to car contact. I wonder if a "Dent Wizard" type would make a fortune in HK.

Rgds,
Norm
Old 01-08-2005, 11:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
Originally Posted by BklynBenz
In Kazakhstan the favourite hobbies are disco dancing, archery, rape and table tennis.
omg rape is one of the favorite hobbies in Kazakhstan ?
Old 01-08-2005, 12:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 C320wz
Originally Posted by noka
I wonder if a "Dent Wizard" type would make a fortune in HK.
Or people there could buy a plastic car like a saturn because that car cannot be dented. no bullet holes
Old 01-08-2005, 01:54 PM

ML350 '06
Hello friend. What what what! Why you make fun of my face? My name is Borat. Like English Barry, but people call me Steve. I am journalist from Kazakhstan. In Kazakhstan the favourite hobbies are disco dancing, archery, rape and table tennis. It is nice. I like. I dont like you. You do not make funny. You must have a small hram. Jagshemash, Pepsi Max.

hahahaha, BklynBenz...you should make this part of your sig! That would be the best ever! I rate you with one of the best sigs! I like the Office Space guy too! Who ever has that one - hilarious!

..."ummm, yeah...I'm gonna have to go ahead and ask you to work this Saturday, and uhh, oh yeah, and this Sunday too, that'll be greeeeeaat!"
Old 01-08-2005, 06:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E320
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH next thing you gonna do is bow down and won't get up til he pets your head? :p
Old 01-08-2005, 07:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W209 - W163
It's amazing how Vadim is conducting himself... calling those who care for their cars as "cry babies" when it's us who are the customers for a company he works for, selling products to enthusiasts who CARE FOR THEIR CARS, lately the reputation of evosport has let me down due to their reps on this forum, and now I feel that my business can go else where, I do not want to deal with someone who bashes on potential customers. It's getting quite ugly and evosport better change it ASAP.
Old 01-08-2005, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by oggle
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH next thing you gonna do is bow down and won't get up til he pets your head? :p
Old 01-08-2005, 09:05 PM

too many to list
I am just surprised you gave your C32 to a valet, if you only know what they do with the cars when your inside having fun. My cousin runs a valet service with the most biggest clientele on Long Island so he tells me how his boys make up for the boring times ;-).
Old 01-09-2005, 12:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55AMG W203; 330i E90
Originally Posted by Lexino
I am just surprised you gave your C32 to a valet, if you only know what they do with the cars when your inside having fun. My cousin runs a valet service with the most biggest clientele on Long Island so he tells me how his boys make up for the boring times ;-).

I recall few years back, here a valet service in downtown smashed a Ferrari ...while that guy was just went one street away to park that nice car.....
Old 01-09-2005, 03:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz

Express your thoughts with words. Your photos are getting really dumb..really old... and to be honest I think vadim is correct.

If lets use words since that is more difficult that posting some photo of a naked dude bowing down.

Get your car fix and move on.... ITS A FREAKING CAR....GET OVER IT.

If you family was hurt, if your daughter was taken advantage of, if your family was put out by a tsunami I will express my truly deepest sympathy. But your car was hurt. I know it cost a good chunk of change to fix it but the reality of it is that it happened, it needs to be fixed, and it is really sad to see people damaging cars.

Life goes on. I know its sad but please just take it and get the darn car fixed!!!

Vadim is simply saying that there is more to life than your car…. I personally think he is correct and I think that we all need to worry about real problems in life.

Regards
Old 01-09-2005, 07:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55AMG W203; 330i E90
I thought I was not going into wars any more; surely, some one here been saying something pretty nasty. Sometime , it is not what you say , but how you say it and when and where you speak it. Had he consider others feelings at the times?

The words were already out from the mouths - and the man had to take the responsibility and apologise - and I call this is the man.

Last edited by cntlaw; 01-09-2005 at 07:37 AM.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
Express your thoughts with words. Your photos are getting really dumb..really old... and to be honest I think vadim is correct.

If lets use words since that is more difficult that posting some photo of a naked dude bowing down.
Old 01-09-2005, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55AMG W203; 330i E90

Old 01-09-2005, 10:33 PM
Almost a Member!

C32
In Hong Kong, we are forced to park in narrow car parks next to each other's cars. Every car I owned had got "bullet holes" because most of the times, when the passengers of cars parking next to you would bang their doors to your car.
The same applies here in taipei...hahahaha...i had a couple on my c4s
Old 01-10-2005, 08:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55AMG W203; 330i E90
Originally Posted by HansC32
The same applies here in taipei...hahahaha...i had a couple on my c4s
I thought you were in San Francisco ? How come you are now in Taipei.
You must have bunch of Taiwan girls after you with a C4s in Taipei.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
I'm 6'2" 220lbs, 3% bodyfat, I'll take all you clowns out!
Old 01-10-2005, 09:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
Originally Posted by The Doctor
3% bodyfat
Old 01-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Almost a Member!

C32
I thought you were in San Francisco ? How come you are now in Taipei.
You must have bunch of Taiwan girls after you with a C4s in Taipei.

My family lives here so im back here for my annual holiday. I dont know about the girls...i think they dig turbos. hehe

Last edited by HansC32; 01-10-2005 at 10:30 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Years Nightmare...