C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C32 Mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 04:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C32 AMG
C32 Mods

I am located in South Florida and I am looking to mod the car. I will prob go with some black wheels with a chrome lip but I am not sure about any shops down here. I heard about the Renntech Pulley and ECU Chip, but what are some other basic bolt ons. If anybody could post a price as well with what are some simple mods. Also I am looking to get a clear corner? I checked ebay but didnt find anything? Also what about those CL grilles they have for 100 dollars. Thanks
Old 01-08-2005, 04:49 PM
Out Of Control!!

In the market
I am afraid I can not offer too much assistance in the majority of your questions. I can, however, tell yo uthat the CL grilles listed for 100 dollars are worth about just that, 100 dollars. I would definitley hold out and save the extra pennies for a better grille. The one from expressions is really nice.
Old 01-08-2005, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
hey wassap, I have lots of experience with the C32, Im located in South FL as well...Miami to be exact... if you need some advice feel free to Email me at EuroJDM@bellsouth.net or IM me on AIM sn Eurospek AZN

also we sometimes have South FL meets for AMGs!!!

As far as teh bumper lense, i suggest you paint them black like the car, bolt ons... the RENNTech ECU and Pulley upgrade is the most effective mod for the car... for example...I am running 12.7 @ 108-109mph with the RENNTech ECU, Pulley kit, and SL55 splitter!!! Contact me and I'll give you the lowdown on modding the car.
Old 01-09-2005, 11:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by LIL C32 AMG
I am located in South Florida and I am looking to mod the car. I will prob go with some black wheels with a chrome lip but I am not sure about any shops down here. I heard about the Renntech Pulley and ECU Chip, but what are some other basic bolt ons. If anybody could post a price as well with what are some simple mods. Also I am looking to get a clear corner? I checked ebay but didnt find anything? Also what about those CL grilles they have for 100 dollars. Thanks

I am sure benzo helped answer all you questions!
Old 03-04-2005, 12:30 AM
Almost a Member!

'05 MB C55, '04 BMW 330Ci
sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but i searched and couldnt find out if the CL grille kit from mbwerks includes a flat emblem too for the hood, or does that have to be bought seperately?
Old 03-04-2005, 01:24 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by NayC55
sorry to bring an old thread back to life, but i searched and couldnt find out if the CL grille kit from mbwerks includes a flat emblem too for the hood, or does that have to be bought seperately?

needs to be bought separate.