C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

Airmatic for C AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2005, 05:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
this was a fun exchange. mario, if it isnt on EPC, it does not exist. i would not bother scouring the earth trying to find brochures that vindicate your typically careless statements because they do not exist. just like the w211 E65 amg that you claim to have in austria. i dont think you are a bad guy, you just need to stop saying random stuff that leaves us wondering what planet you are on.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 96 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D
Auto folding mirrors are also NOT possible on a w203 c class and they never have been possible.
Old 02-18-2005, 06:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 96 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 E250D
Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
w211 E65 amg
That's a good one!
Old 02-18-2005, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NA
Lightbulb W203

Originally Posted by schwarzwagen
this was a fun exchange. mario, if it isnt on EPC, it does not exist. i would not bother scouring the earth trying to find brochures that vindicate your typically careless statements because they do not exist. just like the w211 E65 amg that you claim to have in austria. i dont think you are a bad guy, you just need to stop saying random stuff that leaves us wondering what planet you are on.
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
EPC shows no self-leveling rear axle. Not even for wagon versions.

So this bs of a hydraulic suspension was exactly that.... bs...

So where is that crack pipe... we need to confiscate that thing.
Jon:
Your comments, as well as Eric's comments are uncalled for. My comments are based on what I saw. There are features that have never been available in the US, but have been available in Europe. Obviously, you and many others are much more qualified than I am. I am not an expert, nor ever claimed to be one in any type of vehicle.

Since you and others are so aware of what it is available out there in the market and at least you are "so sure" there are NO W211s out there with a V12 in them, then I will leave it as that.

It is not nice for Eric to imply that I use drugs, that is categorically untrue, and uncalled for. I don't take that as a joke, nor a "fun exchange", as it is for you to claim to know what vehicles I have and what I don't have. Some of the vehicles that I've played with before you have never seen, nor Eric and most likely neither of you will never see in mass production ever.

Originally Posted by sunman
Auto folding mirrors are also NOT possible on a w203 c class and they never have been possible.
Sunil:

Saprissa on this forum does have a W203 car here in Southern California. He currently has W203 folding mirrors that I believe were installed and programed by Steve when he was here last time to AUTO FOLD.

That person, Saprissa, IS here in SoCal, I've seen his car before, and on the last meet, he confirmed to me he had Steve program his mirrors to auto fold.

I joined this forum mainly because I enjoyed reading the comments of many forum members, some of them, I have had the privilege to meet in person.

As always, it is impossible to please everyone. If at any time, any of my comments ever posted' I misled anyone in any way, I do want to express that was not, and would never be my intention.

Cheers

Wiedermann
Old 02-18-2005, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Mario the crack comment was a joke so mellow out.

You dont have any E65 of any sort. There was no W211 in 2002 and you said your car was a 2002 W211 E65. Im very sorry but AMG said there never was an E V12 so I will go with that.

Kind Regards
Old 02-18-2005, 10:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NA
Lightbulb Mellow

Mario the crack comment was a joke so mellow out.

You dont have any E65 of any sort. There was no W211 in 2002 and you said your car was a 2002 W211 E65. Im very sorry but AMG said there never was an E V12 so I will go with that.

Kind Regards
Eric:

As mentioned before, your comment was uncalled for. You always have the tendency to also open up your mouth, make a comment, and later you want to solve it with your comment "it was a joke... mellow" and blah..

W211s were available in late 2002, sorry to break your bubble there.

If you say they aren't and since, I've said it before and I will say it again, you and Jon seem to be the well informed ones in this planet, I will leave you two have it (that is an easy one, pretty much anyone should be able to better me as my knowledge is not as vast as it is for many members on this forum)

Being about 10 years older than you Eric, though I am not that old (yet), I've come to realize that new chassis, specially in the MB universe, are NOT produced overnight... thus there is the chance, however unlikely, that a W211 chassis was indeed available in 2002... well... not only one, as I was not the "only" person to have, seen, driven one in that year.

You and Jon and some other members I have had the opportunity to meet in person.

You even were at my house before and watched a video of the history of AMG... however, I forgot.. the ENTIRE video was in German... maybe you missed what was shared in that video.... actually, an unrated comment not to this thread, in that video it was also shown how AMG techs build the AMG engines... like in another thread was mentioned, 1 man : 1 engine, and in the video you would see the techs at work on the engines (more blah).

Eric , like Burger King commercial says: “have it your way”... whichever way you wish, I hope I am clear on my comment on my previous post.

Cheers

Wiedermann

Last edited by Wiedermann; 02-18-2005 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Fix
Old 02-19-2005, 12:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Mario you must be drunk... that to is a joke.,,, then a gain a drink or two is never a problem so why not partake?

Now being serious there is no E65 V12 never was an E65 V12. There are no 2002 W211 vehicles but I encourage you to go find proof of both items and then post the information. You can get 2003 model year cars in 2002 but your words stated that it was a 2002 model year.

We are all waiting very….. very patiently for your proof. While I wait I will go have a dirty martini. Have a good night.

The video you showed me was the same video I downloaded off the AMG owners club web sight and it said nothing about a E65. From the format of the video I do think you downloaded the same video and then burned it ot a DVD to play on your TV. I recall the various parts of the film having the same titles as the on-line videos. I do not need to know German to understand this.

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 02-19-2005 at 12:59 AM.
Old 02-19-2005, 06:21 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by Wiedermann
Saprissa on this forum does have a W203 car here in Southern California. He currently has W203 folding mirrors that I believe were installed and programed by Steve when he was here last time to AUTO FOLD.
programmed to autofold...yes...but that doesn't mean that the mirrors actually DO autofold...
I have programmed several cars for auto folding mirrors (amongst which Sunils) but that is of no use in a W203 (at least not up to the 2005 models) as the car simply doesn't do anything with that programming...no autofolding mirrors for the W203.

Self levelling rear shocks for the W203 do exist though (the simple hydrualic self levelling shocks like on the older cars...)

2002 W211s do exist in europe...not as a factory E65 AMG though...

greetingz,
Old 02-19-2005, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
Jon:
Your comments, as well as Eric's comments are uncalled for. My comments are based on what I saw. There are features that have never been available in the US, but have been available in Europe. Obviously, you and many others are much more qualified than I am. I am not an expert, nor ever claimed to be one in any type of vehicle.
you claim to have seen all this stuff and then say in the same breathe that you are not an expert. so does that mean that you could have been mistaken, because you are not an expert? or does it mean that i dont have to believe you, because you are not an expert? or a combination of both?

Since you and others are so aware of what it is available out there in the market and at least you are "so sure" there are NO W211s out there with a V12 in them, then I will leave it as that.
there are w211 v12s from brabus and others, but you said yours is from amg.

It is not nice for Eric to imply that I use drugs, that is categorically untrue, and uncalled for. I don't take that as a joke, nor a "fun exchange", as it is for you to claim to know what vehicles I have and what I don't have. Some of the vehicles that I've played with before you have never seen, nor Eric and most likely neither of you will never see in mass production ever.
all i know is that you said you had an 2002 w211 e65 v12 in austria. you mentioned that car in my presense if i am not mistaken. like i said before, i dont think you are a bad guy and i am not saying that you are on drugs, but you say and claim some things that just dont add up. like you claim to have some special amg suspension on your c32, when in reality its simply an h&r kit. if you would just say, yeah i have an h&r kit, we would be totally cool with that, but when you say that you have some special nurburgring suspension or whatever it was, your credibility goes by the wayside.
Old 02-19-2005, 01:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

300SEL
The video you showed me was the same video I downloaded off the AMG owners club web sight and it said nothing about a E65. From the format of the video I do think you downloaded the same video and then burned it ot a DVD to play on your TV. I recall the various parts of the film having the same titles as the on-line videos. I do not need to know German to understand this.
i can translate, just for lagitimacy purposes.