C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

W202 C55 tramples factory limiter!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2008 | 09:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by mbenzman
Slippery slope there-watch out, before you know it there will be a Kompressor under the hood packing it in to a 55 engine, you'll see.
Richie I love ya but I hate ya I'm so jealous!!

Hope you r feeling better and got rid of that nastee bug you had!
Old 03-09-2008 | 09:27 PM

All of them!
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
Richie I love ya but I hate ya I'm so jealous!!

Hope you r feeling better and got rid of that nastee bug you had!
Jealous of what? Did you ever come down to Atl last fall? Did I miss you? I got real busy and lost track after My MIL became seriously ill at Thanksgiving and we lost her Jan 2, very sad. So I was out of town running back and forth to S.C. and time flew too fast.
We started jr. in Montessori Skool last fall, now he brings home a new bug for us to suffer with every week it seems. I have had one cold or flu every week, this is what I'm paying for.
I believe all these parents drop their kids off at the school to get rid of them, sick or not! Then the school doesn't isolate them and send them home. I don't send mine if he's sick. He will be attending a different school next year, if I live to see it.
Old 03-09-2008 | 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by mbenzman
Jealous of what? Did you ever come down to Atl last fall? Did I miss you? I got real busy and lost track after My MIL became seriously ill at Thanksgiving and we lost her Jan 2, very sad. So I was out of town running back and forth to S.C. and time flew too fast.
We started jr. in Montessori Skool last fall, now he brings home a new bug for us to suffer with every week it seems. I have had one cold or flu every week, this is what I'm paying for.
I believe all these parents drop their kids off at the school to get rid of them, sick or not! Then the school doesn't isolate them and send them home. I don't send mine if he's sick. He will be attending a different school next year, if I live to see it.
Well if you drive that Cabrio Kompressor fast enuff one day with the topdown in Miami weather,the g-forces will get rid of that damn bug!!

I'm jealous of your precious BEAST!
Remember to always wash those hands!

GEt better and take care of yourself! Hopefully I'll be down in ATL soon to chk you and the Chapster out.