C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

soo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 12:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
300E a couple 1994 w124wagon E320 Wagon/,1971MGB Track/Rally, MG Midget Autocross ,2000 E320 wagon.
Jon

your 95 has the more robust 4speed,still could use a change but only requires atf3 or the newer atf4 backwards compatible.

ZO6 did I call it,or did I call it,on the above comments from the new tommyboy from Brooklyn.He's a college Graduate that can't spell,uses poor diction,Uses i to refer to himself instead of I.And wants us to believe he is a certified financial advisor for citigroup.

"use royal purple atf... i just changed to it and its great.. gears shift much smoother.lol 22,000 for my s500 maybe so but its still worth more then all of your cars and yuor Trailer Park put together"

A 22 year old college Grad that can't compose a coherent sentence.That Makes death threats as an amateur kick boxer spent $130,000 on an S500 and some rims and led lights,owns an export business and puts non spec transmission fluid in his $22,000 S class is going to school us on Modding ECU's and his expert opinionHe spent $1400 on a Veloce ECU that even he admits does nothing
Yeah,I'd take that advice the day I'd allow my 13 year old to trust his piggy bank money in this guy's investment portfolio.

Rules for N.Y. trip? The rules were, I said P.M. me for my address to send the plane ticket ,that you said you would pay for to kick my ***
Once you found out that I was a Navy SEAL in Vietnam,you wormed your way out and said you had respect for the veterans who served but some pan face should have put a bullet in my ***.and that I should post my address.You keep rewriting the rules as you back out the door,throwing your little brain insults.Everyone is having a good laugh on you

I do notice now that you have insulted veterans,members of different persuasions,Asian members,and even the literate(cannont afford)
That you no longer have the Nads to post the address of the Italian Pizza Place that you also claim to own while you are not busy being an expert ECU modifier certified financial advisor kick boxing exporting child.
why don't you post the roid raged picture that everyone was laughing about as very weird, funny,and quite strange?So we can all see what kind of an experts opinion we are dealing with

Last edited by ohlord; 11-01-2008 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-06-2008, 01:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 C36AMG
haha u got a point there man, ok so i cleaned my throttle acutator cars drives very nice and shifts each gear nicely and quickly, didn't get any stumbling, i think it may be the sensor now nt sure jsut yet tho