Just jumped head first into the AMG 202 game

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 01:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1995 C36 AMG, 1998 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by BoostedCayenne

upload

THEN I picked up this 96 C36 156,xxx on the cheap, Doesnt run...havent had a chance to even look at the motor but looks like it might end up being a project/track car with an LS3 swap

Sooo, If anyone needs parts off of it....let me know....I will most likely not sell the bumpers, monoblocks and until we figure out whats up with the motor any of those parts....but interior is in great shape...black leather...hit me up if you need something

photo uploader

pic hosting

upload

picture sharing

image hosting

picture sharing

Cleaning up the monoblocks for refinishing

free photo hosting
Are those 17"s on the 43? They look like it. Get some 18s on there and she'll be perfect!!

Originally Posted by 99C43n843
Ok....after all of this I love the car even more....put about 10,000 miles on her since May...now for some

in good fun as well...if you clearly read the first post...after the list of the finished mods he said "its been 10k miles since may since he got it". so that being said he must now of just uploaded all the pics and given time for all the mods to set in before posting this...just saying. I got a silver w/ black and silver interior 99 c43 w/ 130k. got it in august. in the first two weeks I lowered it with h&r sport with bilsteins, clear corners, steering wheels re-painted, all monos prof. refinished, res deleted(just not did the sec. cats), replaced all major seals and gaskets...rear main, valve covers etc, plugs wires, k&n's, and im sure a bunch more im sure im missing. id say I jump into the benz/amg world head first lol. but I must say I love the car. it also helps that I have a full mercedes dealer shop to my using anytime I want for free as im a mercedes/amg dealer tech haha.

Posted from Mbworld.org App for Android
Could you please take a video of the sound with just the res deleted? There aren't enough of those, and I think I'd prefer to do that with mine than do cat and res.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by nd4spd13
Quote:

Originally Posted by BoostedCayenne

IMAGE#1
upload

THEN I picked up this 96 C36 156,xxx on the cheap, Doesnt run...havent had a chance to even look at the motor but looks like it might end up being a project/track car with an LS3 swap

Sooo, If anyone needs parts off of it....let me know....I will most likely not sell the bumpers, monoblocks and until we figure out whats up with the motor any of those parts....but interior is in great shape...black leather...hit me up if you need something

IMAGE#2
photo uploader

IMAGE#3
pic hosting

IMAGE#4
upload

IMAGE#5
picture sharing

IMAGE#6
image hosting

IMAGE#7
picture sharing

Cleaning up the monoblocks for refinishing
IMAGE#8
free photo hosting

Are those 17"s on the 43? They look like it. Get some 18s on there and she'll be perfect!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 99C43n843

Ok....after all of this I love the car even more....put about 10,000 miles on her since May...now for some

in good fun as well...if you clearly read the first post...after the list of the finished mods he said "its been 10k miles since may since he got it". so that being said he must now of just uploaded all the pics and given time for all the mods to set in before posting this...just saying. I got a silver w/ black and silver interior 99 c43 w/ 130k. got it in august. in the first two weeks I lowered it with h&r sport with bilsteins, clear corners, steering wheels re-painted, all monos prof. refinished, res deleted(just not did the sec. cats), replaced all major seals and gaskets...rear main, valve covers etc, plugs wires, k&n's, and im sure a bunch more im sure im missing. id say I jump into the benz/amg world head first lol. but I must say I love the car. it also helps that I have a full mercedes dealer shop to my using anytime I want for free as im a mercedes/amg dealer tech haha.

Could you please take a video of the sound with just the res deleted? There aren't enough of those, and I think I'd prefer to do that with mine than do cat and res.
sorry I had a typo in my post. in the first two weeks I had just deleted the res...and I typoed and meant to say I just NOW did the secondary cats a cpl of weeks ago. so sorry I cant give you any sound clips of just the res deleted. but I can say it was definitely more noticeable but just not enough in my opinion. love the sound with the cats out.