C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

FS - 1998 Mercedes Benz C43 -- With $5,000+ Audio System - in SF

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55
FS - 1998 Mercedes Benz C43 -- With $5,000+ Audio System - in SF

Our family is expanding and we need more room so I need to sell this very special car. Right off I must say that this is a “high-mileage” car. I am the second owner – The first was a friend of mine who commuted from SF to LA every week. But this car looks and drives like new – it has been meticulously maintained with original Mercedes Parts and Synthetic fluids. It has all brand new suspension parts including Bilstein sport struts and new Mercedes control arms and bushings all the way around.

This car has been freshly detail, serviced and needs nothing. You can check it out on a lift at your mechanic if you want – it has ZERO leaks or deteriorating wear parts.

Stats:
1998 Mercedes Benz C43
Black Exterior
Full Black Leather Interior
130,000 meticulously maintained miles

The very professionally installed stereo can be included or we can talk about a price without it and the original can be put back in and there will be no visible signs that anything had ever been changed. It features a top-of-the-line alpine head unit with XM, and CD Changer. JL and Memphis amps and Rainbow and DYNAUDIO speakers and an ARC sub.

Asking $19,000 for the car with the current stereo. $17,000 for the car with the stock stereo.