Standard (non perf) C43 coupe Exhaust clip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2016, 12:53 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 C43
Standard (non perf) C43 coupe Exhaust clip

Hey guys,

Just put in for my new company lease and was lucky enough to snag the only C43 coupe that came through our portal. Usually we only get the non "fun" versions, C,E,S,CLS,SUVS, and the occasional SL/SLC if we're lucky.

That said, we also don't have the ability to spec out vehicles (unless we're purchasing) - so I just pulled the trigger before it was grabbed by someone else.

Mine will be a black w/night package, P02, leather/red stitch/black ash, Black 19 twin 5s, Maybe some other minor doodads

BUT - No Performance exhaust
And no 319, but I can deal with that

I can't seem to find a video of a standard exhaust on Youtube, but I hear it's similar to the C450 (if not identical) which is totally ... meh...

Anyone care to chime in with their opinion of the standard C43 coupe exhaust note? Anyone modify/swap to the C63/C43 exh. part number after the fact?
Old 11-14-2016, 11:16 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C43 AMG Coupe
I picked mine up last week with the standard exhaust. It sounds great to me, just enough growl to make it feel aggressive without being obnoxious. Also has a nice amount of gurgling on downshifts.

I haven't heard the performance exhaust yet, but I was definitely not disappointed with the standard note. Previously I was driving a G35 which had a great exhaust note, in my opinion, this sounds better.