C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Interior "Oh sh*t" moment

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 01:26 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2017 C43 Coupe -Selenite Grey w/ PE..... 2014 Black Jaguar F-Type convertible- Sold
Interior "Oh sh*t" moment

So I placed my order last week for my Selenite gray C43 coupe in the states. When talking with a friend about the carbon fiber option trim I picked, I simply sent him my build specs.

...Which led me to notice that on mbusa.com the $1,300 AMG Carbon Fiber Trim option and the "AMG Silver Fiberglass" options are flip-flopped on their site. The lighter, silver color is NOT the Carbon Fiber package.

I immediately called my SA and he was nice enough to go scour the lot for one with the Carbon Fiber option and confirm my suspicions that they're incorrect online. So luckily we caught it early enough into my build that it's fine, we have the right option selected...he said the key thing is the H73 order code # and also the program they, at the dealership use, to build out the cars..not the mbusa consumer site....see below.

Anyone else running into similar issues? Might want to dbl check if so...That silver isn't terrible...but it certainly isn't real carbon fiber or worth the extra $1300.

Old 11-15-2016, 05:48 PM

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts
A Benz and a BMW
I went for the glossy black centre stack because I was under the impression it would look super classy and elegant against porcelain leather. While it does look sexy, it basically gets scratched if you breathe on it.