Help! Question About Pick Up

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2016, 01:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 C43 amg coupe
Exclamation Help! Question About Pick Up

Hi friends! Need help!

I am going to have my new C43 in the dealership in Indiana in 1 week, but I have to leave on 19th and during the entire Christmas until 16th Jan, which means I have to either pick up the car next week or in the middle of January.

So, I just wonder, should I leave my new car in the dealership for about 1 mouth??? I am not sure if it is a good idea, since I know very little about the dealership. I am kind of afraid that they will use my car as a demo or drive it for a little bit or I don't know...

Do any of you have suggestions?? Or probably have the same experience?
Old 12-09-2016, 01:12 PM

Received 81 Likes on 71 Posts
2016 C63S
yeah go in. get the mileage. tell them if there is more then 1 extra mile(from moving) that the deal is off.
what is the reason for not wanting to pick up
Old 12-10-2016, 06:44 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2017 C43 Coupe
You don't know where your car will be stored at the dealership. Probably outside. Exposed to sun, rain, water spots on the paint, dirt, debris, door dings, etc. if you have a garage it is probably best for your paint and your car to leave it at your home. Maybe have a family member check on the house and car regularly while you are gone.
Old 12-12-2016, 06:02 AM

Received 98 Likes on 96 Posts
C63S 2016
Originally Posted by g8rgrl
You don't know where your car will be stored at the dealership. Probably outside. Exposed to sun, rain, water spots on the paint, dirt, debris, door dings, etc. if you have a garage it is probably best for your paint and your car to leave it at your home. Maybe have a family member check on the house and car regularly while you are gone.
+1
Old 12-12-2016, 06:04 AM

Received 98 Likes on 96 Posts
C63S 2016
Originally Posted by njsxtc
Hi friends! Need help!

I am going to have my new C43 in the dealership in Indiana in 1 week, but I have to leave on 19th and during the entire Christmas until 16th Jan, which means I have to either pick up the car next week or in the middle of January.

So, I just wonder, should I leave my new car in the dealership for about 1 mouth??? I am not sure if it is a good idea, since I know very little about the dealership. I am kind of afraid that they will use my car as a demo or drive it for a little bit or I don't know...

Do any of you have suggestions?? Or probably have the same experience?
same situation. had to postpone the collection for nearly 3 weeks. however, my salesman was very nice and helpful and guaranteed that the car would be stored in the warehouse.

he used to send me pix every other day felt jealous cuz I didn't see her yet and it was very hard to keep on waiting