Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MB-Tex Dinamica or Leather for interior

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 06:53 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
2021 GLC43 AMG SUV | 2017 C43 AMG COUPE | 2014 CLA250
I don’t know what C class you’re driving but the leather feels premium in the C43. Very comfortable . No need to be rude and defend your Mb tech purchase. I had the MB tech in the Cla and It was super stiff. I had to get physical therapy for low back pain bc of it. Maybe the alcantara slips are marginally better but you can’t call leather crap. There’s a reason why more MB owners opt for leather as the cost of their MBs get higher
Old 12-07-2017, 04:03 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
C43 Cab
Originally Posted by Vincent Aiosa
How well do the ventilated seats work? I am now rethinking the AMG Performance seats and just going with the standard sport ones so I can get the ventilated.

Also, just for argument sake, black leather with red top stitching and red seat belts or cranberry red seats with black seatbelts?
The ventilated seats keep cooler and stay drier. It is not like you feel a breeze coming through the seats, but they are definitely more comfortable than non ventilated seats. Whether they are worth it is a matter of opinion. If I were to order the car again, I would order them again.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 131 Likes on 115 Posts
c-fo-fiddy
Originally Posted by Vvvvvv
um...... do you even know what alcantara/dinamica is...? And also the leather is a joke in the C class. Unless you get the leather package it’s crap. Stiff as hell. Kill yourself PLEASEEEEE. And the smell of leather...? Get the hell outta here
Wow! What a sad, sad person you must be. I can't imagine ever saying something like this....Let alone when it's about a CAR'S INTERIOR! What a loser.
Old 12-08-2017, 10:24 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2017 C43 Coupe
I like the ventilated seats, but I live in a hot climate. Definitely cooler in summer, but not a breeze. My brother has Audi A4 with ventilated seats and his you definitely feel more of a breeze. I'm happy I got them, but I wanted to standard seat anyway.