Finally got a chance to make a proper PE Soundtrack

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2017, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 283 Likes on 194 Posts
2021 Mercedes C63s AMG Coupe
Finally got a chance to make a proper PE Soundtrack

I have been planning to make something like this, as there isn't any on Youtube, but have been busy. Finally made one yesterday, haha. I had no idea it sounded like this from outside.

The following 2 users liked this post by munis:
Gidrow (07-30-2017), Star4life (07-31-2017)
Old 07-30-2017, 02:37 PM

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts
435i xDrive, C43 4Matic Coupe
Originally Posted by munis
I have been planning to make something like this, as there isn't any on Youtube, but have been busy. Finally made one yesterday, haha. I had no idea it sounded like this from outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYrP8MQqjZ0
This is a pretty great video to share with people interested in hearing the performance exhaust. Most videos are focused on the loud and audible pop but not too many focus on the exhaust burble that really makes this exhaust awesome. Also, please don't tell me you actually had no idea this is what it sounded like! Have you never driven with your window down
Old 07-30-2017, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 283 Likes on 194 Posts
2021 Mercedes C63s AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by 5ilver-5urfer
This is a pretty great video to share with people interested in hearing the performance exhaust. Most videos are focused on the loud and audible pop but not too many focus on the exhaust burble that really makes this exhaust awesome. Also, please don't tell me you actually had no idea this is what it sounded like! Have you never driven with your window down
Hahaha, no I do time to time drive with all my windows down and roof open, but I never though the crackles are this clear from outside. From inside, it kind of sounds a bit muffled, haha.