Rattling/Flapping Noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 03:45 PM

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
C43 AMG Coupe
Rattling/Flapping Noise

Hi all,

i am hearing a rattling/flapping noise in what seems to be the rear passenger side of my c43 coupe, it sounds as though it may on the interior though I’m not certain of that. It typically only occurs at low speeds/rpms (~40 mph) happens when decelleraing and accelerating. The noise often varies in volume but always the same frequency. It hasn’t impacted performance, braking, etc. really anything. Do any of you guys know if there is something I should look at? Thank you all.
Old 09-22-2017, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 197 Likes on 158 Posts
2018 GT R; Tesla M3P
Originally Posted by FirstMBAMG
Hi all,

i am hearing a rattling/flapping noise in what seems to be the rear passenger side of my c43 coupe, it sounds as though it may on the interior though I’m not certain of that. It typically only occurs at low speeds/rpms (~40 mph) happens when decelleraing and accelerating. The noise often varies in volume but always the same frequency. It hasn’t impacted performance, braking, etc. really anything. Do any of you guys know if there is something I should look at? Thank you all.
Check for missing clips. Mine was missing one clip on the cover right behind the rear passenger wheel