Cant Find Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ in EU

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-08-2017, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43 AMG
Smile Cant Find Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ in EU

Hi

New guy here, I have been doing some reading on recommended tires for my c43 amg. Everyone seems to recommend the Pilot Sport AS3+ tires, we have light winters here in Belgium so I like that theyre all seasons.

I called local tire shops and they never heard of these tires. I can see them on the USA michelin website but not on the EU site in Belgium. Do they have a different name in the EU? Michelin only seems to offer high performance tires for winter or summer and not all season.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:51 AM

Received 182 Likes on 143 Posts
2017 C43
Originally Posted by tomcat99
Hi

New guy here, I have been doing some reading on recommended tires for my c43 amg. Everyone seems to recommend the Pilot Sport AS3+ tires, we have light winters here in Belgium so I like that theyre all seasons.

I called local tire shops and they never heard of these tires. I can see them on the USA michelin website but not on the EU site in Belgium. Do they have a different name in the EU? Michelin only seems to offer high performance tires for winter or summer and not all season.
if they're not available in your region, you can also try Continental DWS 06, it's what i have on mine and I'm happy with it. I've had the 1st gen dws on 2 previous cars w204, c207, and now the dws06 on my c43.
Good luck! Hopefully, they carry it in your region.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:00 PM
SPONSOR

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts
GT3RS, 356, Raptor, M2, Sprinter 4x4
Originally Posted by tomcat99
Hi

We can help you if your'e still looking. We have access to the AS3+ and ship internationally. Shoot over an email to Brian@supremepower.com if you're still in need.