Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-23-2018, 09:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 132 Likes on 116 Posts
c-fo-fiddy
Originally Posted by SV-
First, it's not a sports car, it's a sports sedan
Lol, okay. You really wanna be that guy?

Then you're wrong, because technically it is a sports 'car.' Car is a pretty broad term that isn't defined by number of doors. I mean last time I checked, regardless if a car has 2 doors or 4 doors, it's still considered a 'car' all the same. So sure, to be that guy specific, it's a "sports sedan," but that doesn't disqualify it from also being a "sports car"

Always so rewarding to help noobs on these forums

Last edited by sean1.8t; 01-23-2018 at 09:36 PM.
Old 01-23-2018, 10:17 PM
SV-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anything SV
LOL, ok so you took a sentence totally out of context, played on words and got your point through. My whole point was to say : a sports sedan has to have characteristics of a daily driver. A Lamborghini doesn't (at least not necessarily). You just skipped that main point and went on a keyboard war. This terminology thing is irrelevant to the whole thread.

That segment is called "sports sedan" whether you like it or not (and whether you mod it or not). Watch the video I quoted, they don't use the words "sports car"; maybe you should also educate the Motortrend noobs.

Let's drop the keyboard automatic rifles here and keep this thread constructive and instructive. Thanks.

Last edited by SV-; 01-23-2018 at 10:27 PM.
Old 01-24-2018, 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 132 Likes on 116 Posts
c-fo-fiddy
Originally Posted by SV-
LOL, ok so you took a sentence totally out of context, played on words and got your point through. My whole point was to say : a sports sedan has to have characteristics of a daily driver. A Lamborghini doesn't (at least not necessarily). You just skipped that main point and went on a keyboard war. This terminology thing is irrelevant to the whole thread.

That segment is called "sports sedan" whether you like it or not (and whether you mod it or not). Watch the video I quoted, they don't use the words "sports car"; maybe you should also educate the Motortrend noobs.

Let's drop the keyboard automatic rifles here and keep this thread constructive and instructive. Thanks.
"Let's drop the....." Good hell, hard to breathe that far up on your high-horse, guy? Look, you started that crap, I couldn't care less. The fact that you pointed out some meaningless little detail in my post is only slightly less boggling than the fact that you are, for whatever reason, appointing yourself "King that decides what a sedan has to be."

This thread has taken quite an interesting and, quite frankly, amusing turn. Honestly head hurts as I think about how a person could buy a Mercedes-Benz with an AMG badge on it and consider it "Too stiff" for a daily driver. Hahaha my goodness gracious, did you not pay any attention during the test drive? Surely you can't claim that you don't know what "AMG" is and means. Or perhaps you should go visit your local used car lot and tell the sales guys that you want to trade for a comfy minivan cause your sedan is too much like a Lamborghini
Old 01-24-2018, 05:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 676 Likes on 533 Posts
c
n/a
Old 01-24-2018, 08:58 AM
SV-

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anything SV
sean, I'm not reading your answers. Drop your gun and exit this thread before you get it locked.
Old 01-24-2018, 09:55 AM
Former Member

Received 94 Likes on 89 Posts
CLS
Wait for it...here comes the D word.