Sponsored by:

Another wheel/tire question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 07:37 AM

Received 66 Likes on 57 Posts
19 C43 Coupe, XC 60
Another wheel/tire question

I know I am gonna get blasted, but I have to ask. First off, I have searched to the best of my abilities given my internet is intermittent and very much filtered by the German government. I am trying to figure out what is the most aggressive 19" wheel/tire (widest wheel, widest tire, lowest offset) on stock suspension without fear of rubbing or rolling fenders with full lock? I figure I can maybe work backwards from there. I looked through the wheel fitment thread as much as possible, but I couldn't find some concrete numbers. I would like to stick with OEM AMG wheels if possible. I really dig the C63 multispoke setup, but am prepared that it might not. Also, I saw a price listing in one thread with AMG wheels but couldn't seem to find it on the web. Any help without too much blasting would be great.
The following users liked this post:
AMG C43 3LV6 (09-14-2018)
Old 09-14-2018, 12:50 AM

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
C43 AMG Coupe
I think if you are interested in stock OEM wheels, I would choose something else. They are nice, but for the price you can get great wheels with much better options elsewhere.

That said, stock for me would be black multi spoke. All of the wheels are pretty tame.
Old 09-14-2018, 08:57 PM

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
AMG C43 3LV6
Originally Posted by MarcusDubya77
I know I am gonna get blasted, but I have to ask. First off, I have searched to the best of my abilities given my internet is intermittent and very much filtered by the German government. I am trying to figure out what is the most aggressive 19" wheel/tire (widest wheel, widest tire, lowest offset) on stock suspension without fear of rubbing or rolling fenders with full lock? I figure I can maybe work backwards from there. I looked through the wheel fitment thread as much as possible, but I couldn't find some concrete numbers. I would like to stick with OEM AMG wheels if possible. I really dig the C63 multispoke setup, but am prepared that it might not. Also, I saw a price listing in one thread with AMG wheels but couldn't seem to find it on the web. Any help without too much blasting would be great.
Let me know your success as I am curious to know as well. Thanks.
Old 09-17-2018, 02:38 AM

Received 66 Likes on 57 Posts
19 C43 Coupe, XC 60
Originally Posted by AMG C43 3LV6
Let me know your success as I am curious to know as well. Thanks.
Sure will.