Sponsored by:

Windshield chips very easily

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 06:21 PM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2021 AMG C63S Coupe
Originally Posted by Chrisk03
Awesome thanks, and I will mention you recommended. Have you gotten regular tint from him, as well? I will probably get my fronts done to match the rest of the car sometime soon. I'm pretty OCD so it usually takes me forever to decide on something, so recommendations are always appreciated.
Chris -

Yep I have gotten 5 vehicles done from him (tinting) window tint is his specialty! He truly is the best!! I have 5% on sides and 5% plus 20% on back three windows. It's very dark, but I've gotten used to it. I typically roll my window down when pulling into driveway at night or a dark street .

The following users liked this post:
Chrisk03 (01-12-2019)
Old 01-13-2019, 08:14 AM

Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts
2003 C320 coupe/c450 in Feb 2016
Originally Posted by CA400
I have AAA as well, they have a windshield replacement coverage with no deductible, you can replace as needed. I have that option on both our MB, just replaced my wife’s windshield with no affect on our premium.
My dad is an Uber driver, he has the same option. He has replaced his windshield twice in a year with no premium change as well.
Alex
I didn't buy the windshield replacement coverage with 0 deductible. Will my aaa full coverage cover it with my comprehensive with deductible ?
Old 01-13-2019, 01:02 PM

Received 133 Likes on 107 Posts
GLC43, GTI, X3, Mazda3
Originally Posted by netboy
I didn't buy the windshield replacement coverage with 0 deductible. Will my aaa full coverage cover it with my comprehensive with deductible ?
Call to be 100% sure, but I believe full coverage will cover, you'll just have to cover your deductible. So, if windshield is $1000 and your deductible is $500, that deductible is all you'll pay. It may increase your rates, however,...something else you should ask when calling your ins co.