Sponsored by:

JB4 Install Location advice

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2019, 07:21 AM

Received 35 Likes on 31 Posts
AMG C43 3LV6
Originally Posted by munis
It is irrelevant how much you want to help as in your own words, " you have very very little knowledge". Empty vessels make the most noise. Time for you to find another forum. I have a feeling that you are just CFG with a duplicate account. No one else is this stupid in this forum.
Funny you have the energy to write a response to attack another poster personally yet Im sure you could answer some questions instead.

Youre a special kind of stupid, now your dismissed and go brag about your 0-60 times on another forum.
Old 02-10-2019, 07:24 AM

AMG C43 3LV6
Originally Posted by MarcusDubya77
This seriously got out of hand real quick. This thread was derailed and turned into a big pissing match. I can understand the OP asking for advice on some locations to mount the JB. Not all instructions from the sellers are concise or provide alternative solutions. I can imagine concern of anything mounted under the hood and left to hold itself with either tape or velcro. I had a piggyback on my Abarth that was literally velcroed to the battery. Not everyone on the forums is a seasoned enthusiast. Many of these guys might be fortunate enough to have a C43 as a first or second car. Most learned with trial by error on how to communicate. ****, I stumbled all around the Sport Trac forums in 2003 when I first discovered car forums. Before that, it was pretty difficult to get help. The last thing we should do is run people off for their lack of knowledge. Every should just take a step back and relax a little. Let's not act like the dudes on Bimmerforum or Audizine...
Good response.

Thank you.

I was not attacking any poster personally when I bumped this thread. I just was hoping those who had a good knowledge of the C43 to share that around if they post in here.

Interesting that some took this personally, its obvious why they did because they are the ones who are at fault.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 284 Likes on 194 Posts
2021 Mercedes C63s AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by AMG C43 3LV6
Funny you have the energy to write a response to attack another poster personally yet Im sure you could answer some questions instead.

Youre a special kind of stupid, now your dismissed and go brag about your 0-60 times on another forum.

Where did I brag about 0-60 times here? You must be like a special kind of retard. Do YOU know where to mount it? No? Then how about you shut up?

I have already messaged OP when he posted originally We have an entire chat for supporting JB4 users. Oil your own machine.
Old 02-10-2019, 05:40 PM

AMG C43 3LV6
Originally Posted by munis

Where did I brag about 0-60 times here? You must be like a special kind of retard. Do YOU know where to mount it? No? Then how about you shut up?

I have already messaged OP when he posted originally We have an entire chat for supporting JB4 users. Oil your own machine.
Its funny you made these attacks personal by taking cheap shots at me, when my post was a shot at some posters not all.

Interestingly you took offence to that, I wonder why?

However, my goal is achieved as I saw you answer some posts over the last few days. Kudos. Job achieved. It was my only goal, to get this forum up and running.

I do actually enjoy reading a lot in here, if it means me pushing some buttons to annoy one or two or a handful, so be it.
Old 02-12-2019, 12:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 263 Likes on 207 Posts
C450, GLC43
Zip ties
/thread

Too many drama queens on here.