C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ordered Car; How long?

Old 04-19-2019, 12:59 PM

Received 36 Likes on 32 Posts
'19 C43 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by EdC43AMG
the worst thing it's the wait and the Dealer couldn't say why it took so long to give a production date, now from 0.... until sept. october nothing. it will be a 2020. Now the first week of April the orders where on hold for nearly all mercedes due year change. I need to go to the dealer again to check the order, see what changes are been done in terms of equipment and if required update the order.

possibly if as the USA doc there is around in Europe we have also the AMG drive unit as an option I go for it. I will check

Regards
I honestly don't know what to say. That is horrible...I would think you should have already had the car by now. And now, having to wait to a 2020 may push your order out to a year wait? I know it's being made for a different country/location, but still...that just seems like someone screwed the pooch on your order.

Not sure what I would do in your shoes...I may have cancelled my order by now and bought either a different spec c43 or went to BMW, Audi or even Lexus to see what I could get over there. On the other hand you make a good point...you've already waited this long, you might as well get a 2020 with the new options that are available. Wow tough call...best of luck on that one. Keep us posted.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:01 PM

'19 C43 AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by Ryan P
haha im actually considering canceling my order. Been hearing the car might come after July. I found a red combination with pretty much everything I want in the car.

only question is what caliper color should I paint them with a red exterior car?
Oh wow, hey whatever works best for you is what's important. I liked the blue better, but yeah, if I find out that I have to keep waiting until after July for example, I may move on as well. Best of luck and keep up posted...
Old 04-19-2019, 01:06 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
2019 C63
Originally Posted by PFEAMG
Oh wow, hey whatever works best for you is what's important. I liked the blue better, but yeah, if I find out that I have to keep waiting until after July for example, I may move on as well. Best of luck and keep up posted...
thanks ye. im very impatient. I want the car now. Red isnt bad to be honest. Ill survive. My initial plan was blue car and paint the calipers orange. Now if its a red car, Im not sure what color to paint the calipers. Maybe lime green?
The following users liked this post:
PFEAMG (04-19-2019)
Old 04-19-2019, 01:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 662 Likes on 521 Posts
c
thanks ye. im very impatient. I want the car now. Red isnt bad to be honest. Ill survive. My initial plan was blue car and paint the calipers orange. Now if its a red car, Im not sure what color to paint the calipers. Maybe lime green?
Cardinal red is actually the ****. c450 no painted calipers here so they are looking beat to hell.

PFEAMG (04-19-2019)
Old 04-19-2019, 01:22 PM

2019 C63
Originally Posted by alexasa
Cardinal red is actually the ****. c450 no painted calipers here so they are looking beat to hell.

i probably will do them lime green. i dont know yet. What tint % is that?
Old 04-19-2019, 01:23 PM

'19 C43 AMG Coupe
I hear ya, I'm impatient myself. The cardinal red is very nice...but to me it actually has some orange in it...maybe go with blue calipers or even have them painted the same Cardinal red? Lime green?...well not really my cup of tea...but I'm an old fart so don't listen to me LOL.
Old 04-19-2019, 01:44 PM

2019 C63
Originally Posted by PFEAMG
I hear ya, I'm impatient myself. The cardinal red is very nice...but to me it actually has some orange in it...maybe go with blue calipers or even have them painted the same Cardinal red? Lime green?...well not really my cup of tea...but I'm an old fart so don't listen to me LOL.
yes light blue or lime green are my top choices. Friend suggested yellow but ehh no thanks
PFEAMG (04-19-2019)