C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

my 450 got on new vff107+ps4s+gt style grill!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2019, 10:27 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
c450amg
my 450 got on new vff107+ps4s+gt style grill!!

Hi guys,just want to share with u all with all the mods i have done so far. I just brought this lovely c450 around march( terrible trt winter, BROKE MY 63 dream) , and litterily first car my life. Surprised by this little beast, fun to drive undercontrol, although a bit regret not to go for a c43, since the 7speed AT has some issue on 2-3 gear, although only once in a while, but that shakes AF.( also wants to know if s4 really has more potential than 43, since not many 43 on track i see, but crazy numbers with s3/s4 on drag race and bunch of mods plan.)
So some idea for mods i got and plans to add on, first this car is just for every day driving and if possible some track fun every year, so just trying to find a affordable solution.
Frist is always the wheels and tires, fully forged wheels for c43 is kinda rare, oem is good enough, and if u go for cast wheel such as enkei raijin, pf01, they would work but not that good, the price should be around 2k cad, so for lighter ,stronger, fancy rims, you can alway go for popular forged wheels such as rays, vossen, bbs, they have fits for c43, but also pretty pricey. vorsteiner offers vff107 which is a stight fits for c43 19 inch specs, and it's about 3k all in. If no changes for your brakes, this would be a pretty good balance between price, looks, weights, and duribility.
I also consider for brake changes, first i just consider for BBK from any big company, but to tell the truth, still pretty hard to find a bbk for c43, although u can always find a specs for break and fittment on wheels, but that would be a lot a work and $$. So simple high proformance ceramic/semi metal pads from major brands, 5.1dot fluilds and brake line change would also works fine, also rear rotor could be change to hole ones for beter cooling. As i know, 4 front, 2 rear amg brake is designed pretty well and enough for street.
Then is the suspension, lowering spring or coliover, i'm still considering. For H&R lowering spring it's about 500 and i see lot's of u guys have it on, so please tell me if it is so stiff compareing to oem? Also for kw HAS kit and H&R adjustable spring is it worth for the price than just go for loweing springs? Then is just the kwv3 coliover and as i know that is the best you can get for a c43, but definitaly costy...
Also palnning for exhaust and intake upgrade, then to say tuning. Is there any better sound than awe and lower price lets say ipe, armytrix and meisterschaft, or just go for a downpipe of these three?

all stock

vff107+ps4s

pads fluids and brakeline change, gt style grill

Old 05-24-2019, 10:58 AM

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
'19 C43
Looks good. Like the wheels.
Old 06-29-2019, 03:23 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 c43 amg
Originally Posted by david dai
Hi guys,just want to share with u all with all the mods i have done so far. I just brought this lovely c450 around march( terrible trt winter, BROKE MY 63 dream) , and litterily first car my life. Surprised by this little beast, fun to drive undercontrol, although a bit regret not to go for a c43, since the 7speed AT has some issue on 2-3 gear, although only once in a while, but that shakes AF.( also wants to know if s4 really has more potential than 43, since not many 43 on track i see, but crazy numbers with s3/s4 on drag race and bunch of mods plan.)
So some idea for mods i got and plans to add on, first this car is just for every day driving and if possible some track fun every year, so just trying to find a affordable solution.
Frist is always the wheels and tires, fully forged wheels for c43 is kinda rare, oem is good enough, and if u go for cast wheel such as enkei raijin, pf01, they would work but not that good, the price should be around 2k cad, so for lighter ,stronger, fancy rims, you can alway go for popular forged wheels such as rays, vossen, bbs, they have fits for c43, but also pretty pricey. vorsteiner offers vff107 which is a stight fits for c43 19 inch specs, and it's about 3k all in. If no changes for your brakes, this would be a pretty good balance between price, looks, weights, and duribility.
I also consider for brake changes, first i just consider for BBK from any big company, but to tell the truth, still pretty hard to find a bbk for c43, although u can always find a specs for break and fittment on wheels, but that would be a lot a work and $$. So simple high proformance ceramic/semi metal pads from major brands, 5.1dot fluilds and brake line change would also works fine, also rear rotor could be change to hole ones for beter cooling. As i know, 4 front, 2 rear amg brake is designed pretty well and enough for street.
Then is the suspension, lowering spring or coliover, i'm still considering. For H&R lowering spring it's about 500 and i see lot's of u guys have it on, so please tell me if it is so stiff compareing to oem? Also for kw HAS kit and H&R adjustable spring is it worth for the price than just go for loweing springs? Then is just the kwv3 coliover and as i know that is the best you can get for a c43, but definitaly costy...
Also palnning for exhaust and intake upgrade, then to say tuning. Is there any better sound than awe and lower price lets say ipe, armytrix and meisterschaft, or just go for a downpipe of these three?

all stock

vff107+ps4s

pads fluids and brakeline change, gt style grill

Nice set-up. I see that you are in Toronto. Hope you don't mind me asking, where did you get your grill installed as I have a similar grill. Are you 19's? Thanks
Old 07-16-2019, 09:57 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2018 c43 amg
Nice rims! Where did you buy it in Toronto? Thanks