Sponsored by:

Purchasing Used & Options Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-19-2020, 10:35 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C43 Coupe
Question Purchasing Used & Options Help

So as I posted a bit ago I am buying a Used C43 and am extremely excited, what I am extremely confused about are the interior packages, is the mouse in the middle console useful or something that should make or break the decision. What do the different packages include and which ones would you guys recommend?
Also just to note, the options I heavily valued are few but I have a tight budget. 2017 (obviously newer if possible) PE and I would prefer a Saddle Brown interior, along with that mouse thing unless you guys tell me its a joke and useless, ext. color doesn't matter as I'm basically gonna color match the Magno gray color and wrap the c43. My budget is maxed 35k I have found a few options in fact I found the car I was ready to place the deposit on except it sold the day after !
Any help would be appreciated, new to the Mercedes family but my family is a hardcore Porsche enthusiast (991 GT3, 2018 Panamera, Track Only 911 Carrera 1974) I couldn't afford one as my first car but am definitely happy with joining the mercs family!
Old 02-19-2020, 11:06 PM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
C450 AMG
My memory of the packages is pretty distant, but I would *highly* recommend the HUD, phenomenal option especially of you plan on doing track days/hard driving. You can much more easily keep your eyes high and not bounce off the limiter (c43 wont auto upshift! &#128076 I also like distronic + feature. If you live in an area with a lot of highway traffic it makes it muuuch more bearable. Other than that pretty much everyone recommends the PE.

Regarding the mouse thing, do you mean the touchpad? If so I have mine turned off. Everything you can do with the touchpad you can do with the scroll wheel, which I find much more intuitive.
Old 02-20-2020, 11:50 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C43 amg, glc 300
Definitely get the PE
Park plus is also helpful

If you intend to keep stock wheel setup then look into getting the Tire and Wheel package.

I don’t ever use the touchpad, just use the buttons.

Good luck