Sponsored by:

question on C450 C43 driver assistance package

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2022, 09:31 AM

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts
2021 C43 4Matic Wagon
Originally Posted by NorVA_AMG
It’s not available on any vehicle with an AMG badge.
I don't believe that's true, here a couple AMG's with heated steering wheel being a feature:
https://www.mercedes-benz.ca/en/cpo/...ZH6BB4LA767209
https://www.mercedes-benz.ca/en/cpo/...ZH8KB6MB005281
Old 12-05-2022, 10:55 AM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
MB GL350, 911 C2S
A couple more questions, in my search I've only come across one C43 wagon out in Quebec that has the sport seats, how rare was this option? Any thoughts on these seats? Sometimes the sports seats can actually be less comfortable that the regular ones.

Also, how about the designo interior option? Has anyone seen a C43 Wagon with that option? It's on my list for an ideally spec'ed out car but I'm curious how much of a unicorn that would be.
Old 12-05-2022, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4,000 Likes on 2,665 Posts
2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by MartinC2S
A couple more questions, in my search I've only come across one C43 wagon out in Quebec that has the sport seats, how rare was this option? Any thoughts on these seats? Sometimes the sports seats can actually be less comfortable that the regular ones.

Also, how about the designo interior option? Has anyone seen a C43 Wagon with that option? It's on my list for an ideally spec'ed out car but I'm curious how much of a unicorn that would be.
I'm assuming you are talking about the AMG Performance seats. They are rare, because many people think they are uncomfortable, and to be honest many people are not fit enough for them. They are harder to get in and out of the car, because of the aggressive side bolsters, but they are awesome seats. For me they were a must-have. Like many that have actually lived with them, I find them super comfortable. They are made by Recaro and all the best seats I've ever had were made by Recaro and this one is no exception. They hug you and keep you in place no matter what maneuvers you throw at the car. I've done 12 hour road trips in a single day in them and no comfort problems. Both the lower and upper side bolster are adjustable on the driver seat, and for the passenger seat the upper ones are adjustable. I keep them fully deflated for normal driving comfort, but inflate them when I hit up a fun road for extra lateral support. I wouldn't get an AMG w/o them. BTW, I've even heard from people with bad backs, how much better these seats are for them, because they keep their body upright instead of them having to use their back muscles to stay in the seat.

Last edited by superswiss; 12-05-2022 at 12:24 PM.
The following users liked this post:
2008 ML 320 CDI (03-23-2024)