Sponsored by:

Any AMG Perks?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2020, 12:53 PM

Received 110 Likes on 94 Posts
2021 M550i
Any AMG Perks?

Are there any additional corporate perks for owning a AMG? I just signed-up for the AMG private lounge website, but honestly doesn't look like it offers anything really tangible.

Old 08-16-2020, 12:57 PM

Received 58 Likes on 49 Posts
C43
Just the few hotel deals.
Old 08-16-2020, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4,000 Likes on 2,665 Posts
2019 C63CS
Probably the biggest two perks are the exclusive tours at the factory if you are ever in Germany and the AMG Driving Academy day that's included with the purchase of a new AMG.

As an AMG owner or PL member you are eligible for the private tour at the AMG factory in Affalterbach. It's a great tour. Did it during my European Delivery. For 63 owners it's an opportunity to potentially meet the guy who built the engine. Mine wasn't in on that day unfortunately. These tours are not available to the general public. I believe they also just added a private tour for PL members and AMG owners at the Sindelfingen factory where the GT is made.

The AMG Driving Academy is probably the best perk. It's a full day at the track, experiencing almost the entire AMG fleet in various exercises. It's not fully complimentary for 43 owners, though. With the 43 the rate is discounted to $1,000 from $1,995. All the events for this year have been cancelled so far due to COVID, though.

https://www.amgacademy.com/register/...urchase-reward

https://www.amgacademy.com/schedule
Old 08-16-2020, 03:22 PM

Received 82 Likes on 36 Posts
'17 C43 AMG [Stage 1+]
Originally Posted by superswiss
Probably the biggest two perks are the exclusive tours at the factory if you are ever in Germany and the AMG Driving Academy day that's included with the purchase of a new AMG.

As an AMG owner or PL member you are eligible for the private tour at the AMG factory in Affalterbach. It's a great tour. Did it during my European Delivery. For 63 owners it's an opportunity to potentially meet the guy who built the engine. Mine wasn't in on that day unfortunately. These tours are not available to the general public. I believe they also just added a private tour for PL members and AMG owners at the Sindelfingen factory where the GT is made.

The AMG Driving Academy is probably the best perk. It's a full day at the track, experiencing almost the entire AMG fleet in various exercises. It's not fully complimentary for 43 owners, though. With the 43 the rate is discounted to $1,000 from $1,995. All the events for this year have been cancelled so far due to COVID, though.

https://www.amgacademy.com/register/...urchase-reward

https://www.amgacademy.com/schedule
from that first link:

"Mercedes-AMG model 45, 63, 65, or GT (includes GT53C4) will receive a complimentary seat at a PERFORMANCE training. Mercedes-AMG model 35, 43 or 53 purchased prior to April 1, 2019, will also receive this complimentary offer. The AMG Purchase Reward complimentary offer can also be applied as a credit of $1,995 (value of PERFORMANCE training) towards the ADVANCED, PRO, and PRO+ training fees if prerequisites have been met. DRIFT and DRIFT+ are not eligible for AMG Purchase Reward redemption. Participation must be completed within (12) months from date of delivery.

Mercedes-AMG models 35, 43 or 53 (excluding GT53C4) purchased on or after April 1st, 2019, will receive an offer to participate in a PERFORMANCE training at a discounted rate of $1,000. The remaining balance of $1,000 will be due at time of registration. All fees will be due at time of registration and discount offer is applicable toward the owner’s participation only. This offer is not eligible toward any other level of training and participation must be completed within (12) months from date of delivery to receive the discounted rate. All other AMG Purchase Reward rules and restrictions apply."

So a 2017 C43 will get a complimentary seat at the academy but the 2020 C43 can get it at $1,000? Am I reading that right?
Old 08-16-2020, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by 5ynatra
So a 2017 C43 will get a complimentary seat at the academy but the 2020 C43 can get it at $1,000? Am I reading that right?
Well, not quite. Yes, prior to April 1 2019 all 43 models got a complimentary seat, but the whole offer is only available for new purchases and deliveries within 12 months, so a 2017 C43 is no longer eligible since you won't find one new on a dealer lot most likely. It's not the model year that counts. It's the purchase and delivery date that counts. Anything new now are left over 2019s and 2020s and upcoming 2021s that would qualify, but now you only get the discounted rate. Used cars are not eligible.
Old 08-16-2020, 04:49 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
C43 AMG
Can you still get the private factory tour as a 43 owner? I starting planning a trip to Germany before Covid hit.
Old 08-16-2020, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2019 C63CS
Originally Posted by W205_AMG
Can you still get the private factory tour as a 43 owner? I starting planning a trip to Germany before Covid hit.
Yes. https://www.mercedes-amg.com/en/expe...ctorytour.html

Service Information

These individual tours are available to owners of current AMG models and members of the AMG Private Lounge. If you do not own an AMG car, please contact your local AMG dealer to arrange a tour.

Visits take approx. 90 minutes. They are available Monday to Friday 9:00 to 17:00. To book a tour or to obtain further information please contact visit-amg@daimler.com