Sponsored by:

Carbon Fiber Front Lip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2021, 09:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c43
Carbon Fiber Front Lip

hey guys just wondering where do you guy buy your carbon pieces just look for a trusted place with reasonable price
Old 08-24-2021, 11:53 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2018 AMG C43 Coupe
Not sure what reasonable prices are comparable to elsewhere but I got a carbon fiber front lip and side mirrors from RWCarbon. Order and shipping were great and the pieces certainly looked good to me.
Old 08-24-2021, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c43
Originally Posted by wsboxer1
Not sure what reasonable prices are comparable to elsewhere but I got a carbon fiber front lip and side mirrors from RWCarbon. Order and shipping were great and the pieces certainly looked good to me.
thanks bro ima look them up
Old 08-25-2021, 06:49 AM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
16' C450 AMG
Originally Posted by speedracerrr
thanks bro ima look them up
RW Carbon is expensive. But you pay for really good quality. There are other vendors that charge a 1/3 of the price that look and fit just as good. But you COULD possibly run into getting one from a bad batch. Other brands like Ninte offer a cheaper solution that seem to have good reviews.

https://nintestore.com/products/nint...-sport-b-style
Old 08-25-2021, 07:22 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,400 Likes on 2,845 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by Datastream18
RW Carbon is expensive. But you pay for really good quality. There are other vendors that charge a 1/3 of the price that look and fit just as good. But you COULD possibly run into getting one from a bad batch. Other brands like Ninte offer a cheaper solution that seem to have good reviews.

Compared to other manufactures, RW is not expensive.....their prices have gone up though due to what I'm guessing is success. Don't forget that lower quality may in fact develop issues sooner rather than later: peeling, yellowing etc. The front lip will also really take a beating despite being careful
Old 08-25-2021, 08:31 PM

Received 310 Likes on 236 Posts
C43
Originally Posted by Datastream18

Very happy with my numerous RW Carbon pieces (almost 2 years since install). Employees and owners are good guys too.