Sponsored by:

Shops in Atlanta area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2021, 01:56 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43
Shops in Atlanta area

Does anyone know any reputable shops in the Atlanta area that know their way around the C43 platform?
Old 10-13-2021, 03:47 PM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 AMG C43
Originally Posted by Griley
Does anyone know any reputable shops in the Atlanta area that know their way around the C43 platform?
I'm located in Alabama and researched shops in the southeast. Solo Motorsports seems to be a good shop in ATL but they don't specifically list a tune for the C43, but other MB models. I'm sure they could do anything you want. Following to see others suggestions.
Old 10-14-2021, 08:40 AM

C43
Originally Posted by BoyGeezy
I'm located in Alabama and researched shops in the southeast. Solo Motorsports seems to be a good shop in ATL but they don't specifically list a tune for the C43, but other MB models. I'm sure they could do anything you want. Following to see others suggestions.
Yeah I’m familiar with them, but they are so busy now it’s not an option. I went there like a month ago and couldn’t even pull in the parking lot they had that much work. Cars were everywhere
Old 10-14-2021, 05:04 PM

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
AMG GLC43
I used to take my Audi there and they quoted me an ECU tune for my GLC43 when I first got it. Excellent shop. Don't let the parking lot scare you, it's small and perilous and always looks like they have 10 more cars there than they should! I believe I used to deal with Boris, I would give them a call and see if they can work you in. I had been there 4 or 5 times and never had an issue getting a timely appointment. Wished they were closer to me (I'm on the Southside), they are not the cheapest shop out there but you can trust them and they are way less expensive than the dealer...
Old 10-14-2021, 06:15 PM

C43
Originally Posted by TOOGECKO
I used to take my Audi there and they quoted me an ECU tune for my GLC43 when I first got it. Excellent shop. Don't let the parking lot scare you, it's small and perilous and always looks like they have 10 more cars there than they should! I believe I used to deal with Boris, I would give them a call and see if they can work you in. I had been there 4 or 5 times and never had an issue getting a timely appointment. Wished they were closer to me (I'm on the Southside), they are not the cheapest shop out there but you can trust them and they are way less expensive than the dealer...
I’ll give them a call, I was quoted a price from Europe’s to install my downpipe’s $800, I’m a little out of the loop nowadays, is that a fair price or is it on the high side?
Old 10-14-2021, 09:32 PM

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
AMG GLC43
Originally Posted by Griley
I’ll give them a call, I was quoted a price from Europe’s to install my downpipe’s $800, I’m a little out of the loop nowadays, is that a fair price or is it on the high side?
It was $600 to remove and replace my supercharger on previous car so seems about right given the labor. I’m sure a few folks here on the forum have had them installed, hopefully they will chime in with what they paid…
The following users liked this post:
Griley (10-15-2021)
Old 10-15-2021, 02:43 PM

Received 26 Likes on 15 Posts
2015 Mercedes C400
Eurofed, They have multiple locations in the Southeast. I go to their shop in Charlotte, also does my service and tuning.