Sponsored by:

stock exhaust question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2021, 10:49 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2017 c43
stock exhaust question

Hey guys, so I bought my 17 c43 second hand, I was able to get the factory sheet from Mercedes to see what options the original owner purchased and I didn't see anything about exhaust so question is, was there more than one option for exhaust stock from benz and if so is it worth purchasing. I love the sound of mine and don't mind that its a bit quiet when I'm not getting on it but I would love something a little throatier. Looking for something that sounds SICK without pissing off all the neighbors lol. I just got the JB4 so I'm eventually going to do catted downpipes so that will help with sound and some extra power with the tune so anyone with ANY info is totally welcome. Thanks in advance!
Old 10-20-2021, 12:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 274 Likes on 204 Posts
'19 CLS450
If you don't have an exhaust button on your center console, you the car was not spec'd with Performance Exhaust (PE). While technically possible, retrofitting the factory PE isn't really a feasible possibility for 99% of the population. Start searching the forums and youtube for posts on 3rd party aftermarket options until you find/hear something you like.
The following users liked this post:
Justins17c43 (10-20-2021)
Old 10-20-2021, 04:39 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2017 C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by Justins17c43
Hey guys, so I bought my 17 c43 second hand, I was able to get the factory sheet from Mercedes to see what options the original owner purchased and I didn't see anything about exhaust so question is, was there more than one option for exhaust stock from benz and if so is it worth purchasing. I love the sound of mine and don't mind that its a bit quiet when I'm not getting on it but I would love something a little throatier. Looking for something that sounds SICK without pissing off all the neighbors lol. I just got the JB4 so I'm eventually going to do catted downpipes so that will help with sound and some extra power with the tune so anyone with ANY info is totally welcome. Thanks in advance!
Hi check out these: https://www.logosengineeringmotorworks.com/c43aeronomen
These downpipes are intended to keep that throaty amg sound and increase sound without drone or rasp/no smell like hatless
I have FI exhaust but I also did a review on these and plan on uploading before and after these downpipes are installed check it out on my channel (uploaded probably next week)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE8...FHUmHG6MU0E01w
Old 10-21-2021, 08:37 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 129 Likes on 68 Posts
S5,C450
We have a AMG performance exhaust Replica for pre-order.

you dont need to get Downpipes to get awesome sound, but if you get our DP's and P.E.R EXHAUST- the earth will MOVE! ;-p
Old 10-22-2021, 07:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2017 c43
Do you have more info and pricing for the exhaust and down pipes?
Old 10-22-2021, 07:36 AM

Received 85 Likes on 64 Posts
C450,GLC 63,VW GTI
They actually just released a thread on the features and pricing

see below:

https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-...a-exhaust.html