Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Eurocharged Tune Special - Thoughts?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2022, 12:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 54 Likes on 30 Posts
18 MB E63S AMG - 17 MB C43 AMG - Much more!
Originally Posted by Freder8d
There is a reason why reputable tuners do not offer launch control on C43's genious. It's because these cars were not meant to be launched dropping into gear at 3500+RPM. In reading posts and listening to other car owners not so great experience with AMR, i would absolutely not recommend this mod!! You yourself listed 3 reputable tuners who don't offer it, but your willing to take the chance and let AMR do it? And they have burnout mode you say. Does that make any sense??? Our cars are AWD and you want to do a standstill rear wheel burnout!! Wtf do you think you are doing to your drivetrain? Use your brain man!! Does AMR offer a warranty to cover shiit if it breaks like Eurocharged ? Yeah, didn't think so. hummmmm.. wonder why. And at least with Eurocharged were getting more than 430ish hp from their tune. More closer to 480hp at 1/4th THE PRICE!! Use to be 1/3rd but checked out AMR's latest offering and its 4 times the price just to get some burbles and tranny drop your car to death. You can have it. I'll stick with a reputable company who have integrity and credibility over your Yahoo tune.
"Freder8d" seems using the search bar, a large majority of your comments on this forum, you mention our brand even in threads or comments that have nothing to do with us. We would appreciate it if you stop trolling our brand @speedlimit

Moving forward:

You keep mentioning price on all of your comments, just like the brand Mercedes-Benz, you get what you pay for.

We do things differently then your standard tuner. We engineer our own software in house, our own tooling and even apply things to the brand that no other tuner can. Our tooling alone is a clear indication of this. Have you seen our COMPORT PRO TUNING SUITE and our COMPORT PROTUNER Software? Both offer features and abilities nothing on the market brings you for these vehicles. Our brand has proven itself, not only being in business for over 25 year but also with results from all customers (not just 1) including more reviews from multiple sources, especially when speaking of this vehicle brand, than any competitor. Every person has there favored brand of choice and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but in this case, I believe its fair to toss up your comments to trolling and "trash" talk

Originally Posted by DirtyDD
AMR "launch control" is not some form of special programming. The car works exactly the same as stock. Hold your brake, hit the throttle, release brake. The only difference is that the stock tuning will not rev higher than the stall speed of the torque convertor... for good reason. The torque convertor can "slip" up to a certain rpm to avoid powering the drivetrain when the car is held stationary by its brakes. AMR raised the launch rpm limit. Past the stall speed the engine begins fighting the brakes with the drivetrain stuck in the middle. Some people even hold the brakes and rev until the tq overcomes the rear brakes and spins the rear wheels with the brakes still firmly engaged.

Sure it works. But does it sound clever if you want your car to last? No. And that's why no other tuners do it. They could all do it easily enough, but they all choose not to.

The word "launch control" is that of a "controlled launch". We have designed parameters in the ECU to do so, building as high as 19psi in some vehicle cases giving great 0-60.

Regarding the torque converter, you are restricted to stall rate. But that does not mean what we are doing is harmful as it will always be limited by stall rate in any vehicle.

What we are doing is nothing new, perhaps new to Mercedes-Benz, but very common on other platforms such as INFINITI VR30TT and even the new AUDI. Engineers take the same methods and apply them to achieve the same outcome as we do. If the factory had there way, there would be no aftermaret industry, but because of enthusiast passion for the vehicles and engineers devoting their hard work into the platforms in any industry, speed and features continue to grow.

Just because "other tuners" in this platform can not do it or, in regards to the previous quote, can't do it for a lot less, does not mean its bad or "trash", if that was the case then a large majority of the bigger brands in ALL markets would not be were they are today

Happy Modifying and Happy New Year to all!

Last edited by AMR Performance; 01-14-2022 at 12:15 PM.
The following users liked this post:
DIVINE AMG (01-14-2022)
Old 02-10-2023, 06:29 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
C43 AMG Coupe (2017)
Helpful! Thank you. Just wanted to check in and see how the car is doing? Any issues? Still happy with the improved performance?
Old 02-10-2023, 06:36 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
C43 AMG Coupe (2017)
Originally Posted by ginxer86
hey i'm also in vaughan and got the eurocharged stage 1 special for black friday on my 2018 c43 sedan
i was quite nervous because i just bought out my car and this was my first mod.
first off the car is def faster. in sport + it burbles more and they didn't add any burble tune. ( i was worried they did as it could damage your cat converters if you dont have catless downpipes)
They told me after the tune that i should be getting oil changes done every 5000kms and suggested to put 93 as winter time they add additives so its not true 93 you would be basically at 91. Or so.
Right then and there i kind of felt a bit buyers remorse as I didn't want to go through the hassle of getting an oil change done every couple months and paying for it. I just posted recently on this forum and the guys are saying regular recommended mercedes intervals are enough. Also i only put 91, *** it i'm not spending up my money on 93 on a car i don't even track.
either way i'm happy i did the mod. No buyers remorse anymore and i enjoy the car.
Heard lots of good things and how safe it is. So id take the risk.
Also if your worried about the dealer finding out. If there was a problem i'm sure the engineers are gonna find that you def had a tune on it. Hence why i bought the car out and did the tune. Wouldn't do it on a lease. My warranty only had a few months left anyways. I'd wait til your warranty is up to be safe!. Hope that helps!
Meant to respond to your message... Helpful! Thank you. Just wanted to check in and see how the car is doing? Any issues? Still happy with the improved performance?
Old 02-11-2023, 09:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 193 Likes on 172 Posts
Amg C43
@amr in the above comment of yours, are u saying some are building up to 19psi for their launch?
just wondering. No other motives
Old 02-16-2023, 07:12 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by MaverickC43
@amr in the above comment of yours, are u saying some are building up to 19psi for their launch?
just wondering. No other motives
They won't reply, no longer a vendor of the board
The following users liked this post:
MaverickC43 (02-17-2023)
Old 03-05-2023, 02:28 PM

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
2017 AMG C43
Originally Posted by loungn14
They won't reply, no longer a vendor of the board
They get kicked out of the forum like they do to non AMR fanboys on their Facebook page?