Sponsored by:

LOOKING FOR AMG PERFORMANCE STEERING WHEEL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 10:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C450 AMG
LOOKING FOR AMG PERFORMANCE STEERING WHEEL

hey all i’m looking for the amg performance steering wheel w the suede on the side, or any amg performance steering g wheels w suede. anyone know anyone who sells them, or maybe wraps it all suede?
Old 01-25-2022, 11:09 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2018 AMG C43 Coupe
I'd also be curious on this. One of the next mods for me would be a steering wheel swap. Wanted to find a car with that option but it didn't work out. Trying to stay away from aftermarket possibly because steering wheel and airbag are obviously important. Anyone have a part number or something for the AMG wheel for the 43?

Edit - I guess this is for the 2018 so not the updated one with the touch buttons. That's fine by me too, I'd like the one that goes with the car.
Edit #2 - Did find lots of listings. This would be for a 2018 Coupe. No heated steering wheel and no lane assist. Just looking to swap my base wheel with the amg performance wheel of the same type.

Last edited by wsboxer1; 01-25-2022 at 11:20 AM.
Old 01-27-2022, 02:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C450 AMG
what other mods if you mind me asking? just trying to build mines but need inspo, also yeah there's many on the market, but not sure if it's compatible with my car haha. do the wheels differ for the coupe and sedans?