C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEW! PRODUCT!! L.E.M Stealth series DOWNPIPES (No check engine light/ CEL FREE!)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2023, 05:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 129 Likes on 68 Posts
S5,C450
NEW! PRODUCT!! L.E.M Stealth series DOWNPIPES (No check engine light/ CEL FREE!)

One of the biggest concerns with running downpipes is the Check engine light aspect of the equation. Some racetracks wont let you race or pass you if you have a CEL or triggering a 02 sensor. When the market calls for a product its time to evolve and progress to the next iteration. At the request of many customers worldwide for something "invisible", with no 02 spacer needed and looks OEM>>
We present to you our Stealth series downpipes for the C43, major differences from our previous Monster series is as follows:

P.S. Some members are running these right now!

1. New 250 cell metallic substrate from ECCOCAT that has a heavier metallic wash of precious metals and is larger and longer than our previous one
2. No 02 Spacer required, plug and play
3. No check engine light and racetrack ready
4. about 50% less smell than the previous model.
5. once these brown out with time and the color changes they will mimic the look of the OEM downpipes for a stealthy appearance.
6. Slightly deeper tone than our previous model

We tried to keep costs as reasonable as possible as to not alienate our customer base. The cost of raw goods are skyrocketing and we even had to move into a shared facility to keep overhead down, but you guys are #1 and we want to keep our product as accessible as possible. Therefore we have increased the cost 175$ per side/downpipe and believe this is reasonable considering whats being offered.

$1,595 plus shipping which can be purchased on the site right now, currently we have 5 in stock as the cats are super expensive and we don't want too much overhead in having these immediately available. If we dont have any in stock, we build them "a la carte" and its about 20-25 day lead time.

If your car is Right hand Drive, we have a variant of these called the "OEM series" which are similar in price and performance- so we not have both global markets covered.

purchase these here:

https://www.logosengineeringmotorworks.com/c450-c43-e43
  • Redesigned with 70mm piping and larger catalyst body
  • LHD Only...need Right hand drive? ask about our OEM series Model for RHD
  • NEW! no check engine light, install and go, No 02 spacer needed
  • NEW LOOK: mimics the OEM downpipe design for a stealthy install
  • Deeper throaty sound with more flow (250 cell count vs OEM 600 cell count)
  • Entire Down Pipe is constructed out of rust resistant T304 SS for durability
  • Original Stock Downpipe is 3D scanned and reverse engineered for perfect direct bolt on fitment
  • Thick welds to prevent leaks or cracking
  • Argon gas back purged welds for penetration and seal =Long life
  • CNC T304 flanges, with connection directly to the turbo pipe
  • The only downpipe on the market that mimics the OEM design while having large 70mm tubing
  • 250 Cell high quality triangle matrix honey comb catalyst flows better than stock and competitors
  • Fully TIG welded construction, beautiful welds that can be seen!
  • Plug and play, no modifications needed,100% perfect fitment for C43
  • Fitment for other related models may need minor adjustments

Also:
    Dont forget about our Intercooler with larger charge pipes kit! and our performance exhaust replica full catback system!

Old 02-04-2023, 07:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 193 Likes on 172 Posts
Amg C43
I’m sure others know and I bet u guys tested, but did u fit the pipes to both PFL & FL C43s?
im not sure if turbo system/exhaust are identical on these two.
Old 02-04-2023, 07:30 PM

Received 85 Likes on 64 Posts
C450,GLC 63,VW GTI
I had a 2020 PE with these fitted (last year actually, early fall). All good from what the mechanic who installed them said- no issues. and no CEL as I myself need to pass emissions.
Cant speak to the pre-FL though.
Old 02-04-2023, 07:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Amg C43
U tested their intake too?
Did u do u a write up on the pipes?
void warranty?
thx
Old 02-04-2023, 09:09 PM

Received 85 Likes on 64 Posts
C450,GLC 63,VW GTI
I had their intakes and the downpipes. The DPs were worth every penny as now inspection places are looking for "cheating devices" where I live (02 spacers) and there were no worries after getting them installed. Only thing was that the pipe tubes are so thick and fat they they cannot be installed like the oem factory downpipes. They have to be installed like the previous series DP by disconnecting the turbo tube from the top of the engine, and disconnect the turbo tube from the v-band thats secured to the turbo. Was an extra 1.5 hrs of labor at the shop but worth it!

I told my dealer SA i have check engine free DPs he said as long as there isnt a code and that they have cats im fine (they are more mod friendly), as long as there isnt an issue i was good.

The intakes were well worth it as well never had an issue and there was a performance increase as well (turn off traction control as well as it amplifies the effect), i Would take out the heatshields off in the winter as well for a tad bit more performance.

I have a local buddy in NJ who has the downpipes, intake and intercooler with the chargepipes and EC stage 2. he breaks traction even on a 4wd car. He had to upgrade to beefier and stickier tires.
but that was an extreme setup and the limit as to what can be done on the car. FYI spool up and turbo noise is even louder with the chargepipes and intake on his car-not my cup of tea but it sounded like the 1989 batmobile..lol.

Originally Posted by MaverickC43
U tested their intake too?
Did u do u a write up on the pipes?
void warranty?
thx
Old 02-04-2023, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Amg C43
Awesome
thx

i thought Batman drove a lambo in the movie.

haha
jk
im old enough to know what u mean. 👍🏼
Old 02-05-2023, 11:09 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 129 Likes on 68 Posts
S5,C450
Yes it fits the Pre-facelift and Facelift