Sponsored by:

Possible to test drive a c63?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 01:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C350
Hey Shaker,

Whereabouts? So you'll be taking that C63 down the brick roads of Fort Worth near the cultural district? Better yet, come on out to the country (where I reside) where all the semis are traveling and digging up the roads because of the gas drilling. Heck, I've bent a rim on a Lexus and BMW thanks to these roads.

I guess it's all about where ya live, so disagree all you want I'm just telling it as I see it.....
Old 05-22-2008, 01:06 PM

Acura TL
I don't think roads here in Austin are all THAT bad, so I really am wondering what it's going to be like down here. Although I could drive up to Dallas to go for a test drive, I'm not sure that's going to give me an idea what it'll be like on the roads down here in Austin. I might have to just wait until I can test drive something here ... but that could be while a while

I'm so torn at the moment, since I really really really wanna take this out on a test drive :P
Old 05-22-2008, 01:30 PM

2009 C63
Originally Posted by mp2103
Hey Shaker,

Whereabouts? So you'll be taking that C63 down the brick roads of Fort Worth near the cultural district? Better yet, come on out to the country (where I reside) where all the semis are traveling and digging up the roads because of the gas drilling. Heck, I've bent a rim on a Lexus and BMW thanks to these roads.

I guess it's all about where ya live, so disagree all you want I'm just telling it as I see it.....
Well if you live in farm country then BUY a tractor..... roads in Texas ain't that bad ..... I live in Collin County.....
Old 05-22-2008, 06:15 PM
Almost a Member!

2002 E55
Originally Posted by Giants84
Anyone in nyc/jersey actually get to test drive a c63, not sure i can buy it without test driving it first. Seems impossible to find amg models to test drive though.
I try to test drive one but damn saleman would let me take it out. Ask me if i can afford it than he will let me test drive it.
what a dic* head
Old 05-22-2008, 07:08 PM

2009 C63 K1
Hey Shaker,

I suggest MP2103 buy a Lexus if your worried about stiff ride. Any true performance car will have a stiff ride.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:24 PM

C350
already have the tractor otherwise it would take forever to mow an acre and a half

Lexus is nice but I already finished my lease on an is350.

All I'm saying guys and gals is, "if" the opportunity allows, you might want to test drive the car to be sure it's the car for you.

Enjoy your ride.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:58 PM

2009 C63
already have the tractor otherwise it would take forever to mow an acre and a half

Lexus is nice but I already finished my lease on an is350.

All I'm saying guys and gals is, "if" the opportunity allows, you might want to test drive the car to be sure it's the car for you.

Enjoy your ride.
+1